Reviews for Miles and Miles
angry penguin chapter 22 . 8/21/2005
Damn, this story is so good and yet so sad. I do love it.
Anushka chapter 22 . 8/19/2005
I was kind of hoping/expecting Nick deciding to follow Sara. Loved this story. Can't wait to read more of your work, no matter if it is N/S or not.
emma chapter 22 . 8/19/2005
o... its finished? aw...

but wow, so much congrats to you! that was awesome! ah...

sequel? saras life witht he twins and nick? a wedding maybe?

wow, i feel like ive just been to a funeral...

congrats

emma
Blondie chapter 22 . 8/18/2005
It was GREAT!SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!LOL
Cheryl chapter 22 . 8/18/2005
What a lovely ending to this story! It would be nice to have a sequel but if not, this story was, IMHO, well-thought out and well-researched and I have enjoyed every heartbreaking, tear-jerking moment. The girls' speeches just tore me up. Thank you for an excellent fic!
Isabell89 chapter 22 . 8/18/2005
I told you I was going to cry if I read the funeral scene, because I knew you would write it just as emotionally as the whole story was. And, yeah, well, I did cry. A lot. It was a wonderful sad story and it would be fantastic if you would write a sequel to it. But take your time. If you choose to write it, I'll read and review. I'm sure it would be just as wondeful as this story was.
bene chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
Waouh! A very big thank you for this beautifull story.

The last chpater was again a moving one!

I hope you will be able to write the sequel.

Thanks again for this one.
DarkDreamer56 chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
You know, when my grandfather passed away, my mother and I got into a huge fight about my cousins and I wearing (tasteful, not worn down) flip-flops to the wake. I think this is why I've loved this story so much; everything has been so real, down to the little details about Maggie noticing Grace's flip flops. The Snickers stuff was a bonus, but I would really like to see a continuation of this story. I'd like to see Sara's relationship with the girls develop, and of course her relationship with Nick :) Great job!
just me chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
Sequel, Sequel, Please. Your story was so well written. You can always tell a truly great author because they can make you see what was written and feel the emotions of what happened. You did both extremely well. Congratulations on a great story!
FoxyMoonDancer chapter 22 . 8/17/2005
please please write a sequel, this story was soo good, one of the best i have ever read, soo please write a sequel
Anushka chapter 21 . 8/17/2005
Can't believe there is only one chapter to go. Added this story to my favorites, because I just simply love it.
just me chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
You make me cry everytime I read another chapter. But remember that that's a sign of a good story. Will hate to see this story end.
Daisyangel chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
You are doing an excellent job with this story. You depict the grief extremely well. Please update soon.
Isabell89 chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
Another great chapter, and thanks for the info. I know, this story is mainly about Lilly and the girls, but I hope you'll bring more of the Nick/Sara relationship into it. Not just because I want to have fluff, but sara had to go through a lot with lilly dying and her having to care about the girls and I think she really needs some help or maybe only time with nick to get back to normal. can't wait for the next chapter, keep updating
Blondie chapter 21 . 8/16/2005
I dont want it to end in the next I cant wait for the sequal.