Reviews for Presidential Request
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
God is that show ever old. I watched it with my parents, but thought it was really good and still think so. Problem is, I can't remember it all that well, but still thought that the story was worth it and would read more if you contined it.
dottid chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Great start. You do seem to have Lee, Amanda and Francine down. But I also can't see Francine letting her hair go grey. Enjoy the fact that Lee and Jack have a history, nice tie in. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Valieara chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I can honestly say I never expected to see anything like this out there. But it's awesome! I definitely can't wait to see where this goes.

Love the "Wizard of Oz" connection, by the way. :)
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
A combination of two of my very favorite show. The 3rd is Remington Steele. Great beginning, you have an ear for Lee, Amanda and Francine (but I cannot see Francine letting her hair go grey).

Great beginning. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Love Malcolm too.
alias101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This is very good. I've never read any SMK pieces before, but you captured their characters well. I could almost hear them speaking...not physically of course. :) Keep going, please.
CKOJLF chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
ya cant leave us hangin'... ya gotta cont this ficcy.. two of my fav shows in one fic, great start so far :)
no1uknow chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
My two favorite shows in one story? Awesome!

Please continue!