Reviews for Return of the Lost
jacalman chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
please don't stop the story ;-; it's really good
origamishishou chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Sorry to be so picky but i'm this [] close to being a weeaboo. The hand signs you came up with made me laugh cos i read bull and monkey without a comma. also just to let you know there are twelve hand signs each one corresponding to an animal of the chinese zodiac. i can assure you taht there are neither a fox nor a cat their (unless you count kyo from fruits basket). aside from that this story is reaking awesome. Also the sword that naruto used against rekku? was that based off of anything? if ever you read this know and rememeber that there's a whole bunch of people out there who love this story and all that you write. keep up the great work.
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
LOVE the story, and I hope to read more of your stories! W
krazyfelinelover chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Hi, I started reading your series last night and have enjoyed it so far, I plan on starting to read the fourth part sometime tomorrow if I have time. Anyway, thank you for writing a story with an actual plot and not abandoning the story.
vixenrory chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
really gud! lol...
Vallavarayan chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
(1) Concept Borrowed from Robert Jordans wheel of time series, Modeled after the darkhounds.- a lotta things are from Wheel of time- right from the aiel chiefs right of passage thingamagick that shows anyone who enters his or her past present and future :-p to a lotta other things.

i was kinda expecting naruto to wield a spear after reading all the WOT influence actually.
RaptorJr chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
great story!
shareece chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
nice story
Quackpotty chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I'm sorry if you didn't want the c2 staff invite. I don't think that you know me or anything because I haven't as yet reviewed your stories. This series was amongst the first I read when I came over to FFnet and helped shape me into the NaruHina fanatic I am today. At first I didn't know about anon reviews so I'm sorry I didn't review. I sent the c2 invite because you have three of the best completed NaruHina fics I've read (I don't know if you're going to finish the book 4, and I am yet to get to reading any of your other fics.)

I set the c2 up yesterday in anticipation of finishing my fic and encouraging other authors to do the same. If you don't want the invite, feel free to reject it. I hope though that you will accept it. I've already got a few excellent authors/betas that have accepted the invites I sent.

Oh well, as far as this fic and te others in your series, I loved them. I even wrote it on my profile when I set it up as a list of my ten fav fics/series'. Thanks for the awesome series! NJOY!
Nei chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
wow that was really good.

better then most fight scenes i've read.

(u could work on ur more..R-rated scenes more though, lol being graphic is the key(from a few chapters back))
Dwagg chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Fluff! I luff Fluff

When are you gunna let Hinata confess...
Lefie chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
I am annoyed with the fact naruto is like a god it is no fun right now in all honestly i am more interested in sasuke though i am a strong naruto fan sasuke story is so more interesting
noname00 chapter 14 . 4/27/2007
so far i enjoyed reading this series of yours and im glad that book 4 is the last one...i just hope you finish it some time this yr