Reviews for When The World Revolves Around You
kenkaofan chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
its so damm awesome! XD i finally finished read this story for three days eventhought all my activities keeping me away to read this faster :(
and please, really pleasee, make a sequel. oh how i wish to see them really get the result for their hard work. and well, its really unexpected to have the ending have some bittersweet ending.
i really like the way you describe the character, especially hiroto and kakujin (its so funny)
ouu, i really hope you will make the sequel to describe the detail of the ending :(
and please keep writing another kenkao romance story! i will try to read it all hehe(afterall im really like romance story)
hkcheesecake chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Thanks for your long and completed story!
31esser chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I'm greatly enjoying the story so far.. But why on earth would he carry the evidence of crime 2weeks after the incident?! Not to mention he would have removed them for laundry.
natysc chapter 47 . 4/12/2014
I was surprised to have found myself crying when Kaoru beat Kenshin up. At the time I wasn't really happy with the pairing, but I could feel their emotion.
Just didn't like how Okita died. ): so sad
Angelica chibilua chapter 48 . 9/6/2013
love this fanfic
Kenrox252 chapter 48 . 7/15/2013
Awesome story but i cant believe Akira-kun died! And i totally thought Megumi and Sano-chan r made for each other. :( Anyway thank u - Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 48 . 4/1/2013
This was the best fanfiction i have ever read. I really liked it you did an awesome job
kaoruhyunalover chapter 48 . 11/18/2012
you really have a good story Chikifriend I really liked it. Wait, I don't like it, I loved it. It took me like days to finish this whole story and i really love it... tnx for posting. Keep it up and God Bless..
Xerxe chapter 48 . 5/27/2012
That was a great story. I started reading it when I was still in high school. I got busy with my college life in Nursing that I don't have enough time to spare. I couldn't forget this story. The title was still in my head. Finally I get to read the ending. Godspeed .*
babyinuyasha chapter 48 . 6/21/2011
Aww I love this fan fic! I just had to read it again! I think the song "hanabi" By ayumi hamasaki would of been such a great ending song. :)
SexshiTiTePaNtZ chapter 48 . 5/6/2011
Wow I'm glad I stayed with this story. There were so many plot twists that were almost unbearably sad. But the ending fit the story and I was pleased with how everything managed to tie off.
SexshiTiTePaNtZ chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I have been enjoying this story so far. Most of it was well written but I would have to say sometimes their is an awkward use of certain words and Japanese terms that make some of your story sound 'funny'. I am impressed none the less that you managed to finish such a long story as most stories here go without updates and eventually die off. Other then some misused terms and wording this story is a good read.
noname00 chapter 48 . 1/23/2011
I can't believe that I went all these yrs without knowing about this fic simply because I always select Kaoru on the character selection. I just couldn't stop reading this, it was just so great... I loved itxD I really liked how you developed K/K's relationship, I actually thought that they wouldn't end up together, and I loved all the side stories too. Your fic was simply great, and I'm so glad that I found it
hakuna177 chapter 48 . 10/19/2010
Oh man I read this like 4 years ago or something and I still remember this awesome fic as the first one to ever make me cry. This story really touched me and I'm glad I accidentally stumbled upon it again so that I can leave a review to let you know what a beautiful story you've written. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!

Jac
Soundless Lea chapter 47 . 5/13/2010
The song "The Ghost Of You" by My Chemical Romance just screams Kenshin's feelings for this chapter and previous chapters in my opinion. Between Nakamura-san leaving and the constant reminder of the murder of his first gilrfriend (who's name, I regret to say, has escaped me for the moment) and Kaoru and his whole ordeal and Okita-san's death and, just everything. It just seems to fit. You can listen and form your own opinion on the matter, but I just thought I'd put that out there.
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »