Reviews for Listen
TheAnimeCrazedGal chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SERIOUSLY...
THANX FOR THAT!
Theif of the Sand chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Please, write more Ibiki stories and Anko! They are so good, well written, and down to the point.

You couldn't have perfected it any more!

~Theif of the Sand
BitterEloquence chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I really liked this fic. I'll admit to being a bit of an Ibiki and an Anko fan. My own fangirl mind imagines them bouncing off each other well. Or rather Anko bouncing off of Ibiki and him being his usual calm and collected self. So getting to see a side of her beyond the excited and over-reacting nut-job she's usually made out to be was quite a treat since I too think most of that is simply an act. So very nicely done and the flashbacks with Orochimaru were great and suitably dark and twisted. The fact that she went to Ibiki out of everyone else thrilled me because, as I stated before, they could have some interesting interplay together, be it in a platonic aspect or something else. In the end, I loved it and I can not-so secretly hope for a possible continuation...
Cueil chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Do you want to beta my On a Swing story still? I'm writing the second chapter right now and hope to have at least half of it done before I goto sleep. :-)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
aw *heart*
Anything chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
omg! this is so cool! I loved your other story on Ibiki, and I was really surprised that you came up wif a sqeual. I think it was great, the way you had described Anko and her history and it was very believable too.I think you are a great author and I really look forward to reading any more of your fics. Especially if Ibiki is in it! Ibiki rulz!
Kaiyrah lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
...Wow. Really, wow. I like this, I like this lots. You did an excellent job with the transitions of Anko talking to Ibiki and such, and I was very impressed with the way you handled Anko's past.

This is going on my favorites, definitely. Keep up the great work!
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow. It is well written, bringing plausibility to two underplayed characters. Well Done! It kinda begs a follow up though (technically *another* follow up I guess) _