Reviews for Since she was a Rich Girl
Jay chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Way to turn everybody in Final Fantasy X into jerks. Completely out of character.
cricketchick1990 chapter 19 . 10/9/2006
omfg love the ending! is there a sequel? theres gotta be please! Really impressed with this story, maybe a little lovey dovey, but the romantic bits were awesome!
x-Tangled-Up-In-You-x chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
kl fic! I felt so sorry for Yuna!
LordHatredX chapter 19 . 7/11/2006
pretty good story but u left to many questions at end
aniem angel chapter 19 . 1/17/2006
i love your stori wat else stories do ya got? can you email me?
anime angel chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
A! i never really liked tromell...or seymour...or any of the guado guardians... in me races but i call it reason... they are mean! i love this stori...must read... *starts drooling* lol
anime angel chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
the jecht part was scary and funny! lol love the stori so far!
anime angel chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
GO LULU! GO LULU! GO LULU! GO LULU! GO LULU! i've always liked lulu in the game
anime angel chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
omg i would love to have a cousin like rikku that share's my feelings! ... well i do bu they don't cry with me! wa harsh stupid seymour
anime angel chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
omg that stupid bastard (sorry for sayin that! but still!...) seymour he threw the dang match! this is very entertaining you rock!
anime-angel chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
wat! yuna's getting back with seymour... mayb rikku can change her mind loove the story so far awesomeness!
anime-angels chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
awesome story i added it to my list of fave stories sry your story is the most recent! i don't have an acconut so... love the relations ship between tidus x yuna! hate seymour... blah!
anime-angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
you should've paired yuna up with someone not as evil in the game as seymour...i'm a seymour hater lol you rock!
Rikku's twin chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
I love your story, but i'm afraid i have a different motive. I'm doing my first story called Mixed Feelings and i was wondering if you would check it out and tell me how i'm doing. It's under FFX. I just loved your story! : )
KyasLover chapter 19 . 12/18/2005
hey...i haven't reviewed in a really long time or read any fics for that matter. i finally caught up on this was great! i hope when you come back from your break you could write a sequel to this. i would absolutely love you for eternity! well good job and keep up the great work. Sayonara!