Reviews for Naruto What!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
id rather stick to the actual story
LexLuthore chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
It should be mandatory to read this fic before anyone is allowed to publish anything regarding this show on this sight lol bravo my friend
Brackets chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I'd love to see more; I love these sort of satirical, cynical parodies. Most parodies I've seen do little more than re-write the plots with an abundance of capitals and bad spelling (the misconception that bad spelling will make it funnier is something that annoys me to no end).

I very much liked the commentary on and evaluation of the writers themselves you included on part one. It gives more depth to the parody- something original.

-Brackets
Reidluver chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Hurray! I like how you talked about how the authors realize that they have to dumb down Naruto's abilities.

O, for pairings can you discuss Kakashi and Iruka? I don't understand why people do that pairing because honestly, the only times Kakashi and Iruka have been together Kakashi has insulted him by saying that he is now Naruto's teacher and Iruka should back out.

Plus-Iruka doesn't blush that much! All people can write about is how much he blushes and it really pisses me off.
Reidluver chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Hilarious! I totally understand what you mean and it's annoying when people fall for this cliche crap. That's part of the reason why I wanted to write my crossover because I was so sick of all the cliche HP crossover stuff that I wanted to show people that you could write a good crossover without all the stupid stuff like the wizards learn ninjutsu (which they CAN'T) or Naruto "magically" has an affinity for a wand with a core of demon fox hair or Kakashi has a hair of a white wolf or other crap like that.

This made me crack up the whole time and I can't wait to read more!
Nuclear Burp chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
All 128 To the power of *Insert Huge number here* pairings? Good luck with that.

Let's see, that's slash, crack, yaoi, yuri, incest (NejiHina, ItaSasu, HanaKiba, HanabiHina... Did I miss any? I feel ill...), OTPs, OT3s, Harems, and pedophiliation.

Damn, glad I don't have your job. p

Nabanaba
fanficismything chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
This is hysterical!
phppsmsss chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
This fic was really funny. Was laughing like crazy.

Most of the things you said were true(Sasuke challenging Naruto, Naruto taunting Sasuke on how he would never reach Itachi's level, the entire chappie 2...), but I would like to point out two things which I disagree with you.

1)In most fic Naruto usually realises that the purpose of the bell test is teamwork hence he would find his teamates, explain the purpose of it, get some grudging acknowledgement and co-operation from Sasuke and Sakura would just trot along.

2) Sasuke (most of the time) would recklessly attack Kakashi with his fire attack, Kakashi muses about how much potential he has before beating the shit out of Sasuke

3) True, Naruto thinks deeply. Half the time he would bide his time hiding in the trees, where Kakashi would not be able to detect him. The other half of the time, fics would show Naruto not hiding, just attacking Kakashi and aquiring the bells easily.
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
why aren't u updating?

*starts crying*

ur story is like the best parody ive read. it's hilarious, and since i am such a fan of sarcasm and satires, i am totally encouraging u to update this story!
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
i luv this! uve got to continue. i have no clue why u stopped this a year ago. i want to see the pairings get bashed! and u have a pretty good idea on what writers put in cliched fics while making it funny! continue this or ill send the evil plot bunnies to attack u!
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
o...my...god. ur plot is so creative and this made me laugh!
BlackWindKaze chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
*snerk* comical. I've seen these cliches used a number of times. Its always nice to read that people actually recognize these things. Good stuff.
Hitaru chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Nicely done! Sadly, it'd be more funnier if this wasn't all true, but I still laugh at it anyways! _ Next chapter about pairings...why do i get the feeling it's gonna be Sakura/everyone, regardless of them being enimies or peoplpe she barely met? lol. can't wait for the next one!
Aweshum chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
XD

Even though I'm somewhat guilty of thinking up these types of plots, I knew they could not have already been written. So I hesistated before dedicating myself to them.

I enjoyed the last two chapters. Oi, I hope you aren't too harsh on the sasunaru pairing in the next one. ;-D
blaqkout chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Yosh! Someone who shares my 'utter and total love' for original characters. xD I just 'love' them so much.

I await the pairing chapter completely and totally impatiently. xD I can't wait to see Sakura quadruple-booking... Seriously, being paired up with every canon character just starts to get annoying when you cannot find a single non-Saku-insert the first three/four letters of someone's name here- fic. x_x; That really bothers me in Gaara's case. SakuGaa? Not happening, at least in my opinion. xD I'm fine with the freak as long as she leaves Neji, Gaara, Naruto, and Ino alone. Why? 'Cas I can think of a lot better pairings than Saku/those particular characters. Diehard Nejiten fan here! -.-; Yeah I shall attempt to stick my fist into my mouth now.