Reviews for I Would Do Anything
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
loving this story and I hope you continue it
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
wow
Liasonsupercouple chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
Is the baby Lucky's! Please Update soon!
anon chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
hope you update soon...

look forward to reading the rest...fabulous story.
mssnay chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Wow great chapter. Lots of recollection of the past and past mistakes. Very intense and deep. Please update soon.
chawkchic chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Glad you updated. Hope this time together will bond Jason and Elizabeth back together for a start. I don't want Lucky dead, but I don't want Liz and Lucky together. And I want another way for Michael's killing AJ to be handled, so I am hoping you have got that trick up your sleeve.
Nadgirl chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Love this story! Good Job...Update soon please.
Only Memories chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I have to say I am just loving this story so much. I hope Jason realizes that he shouldn't put his life on the line. I mean I know he adores Michael and all but let's face facts Sonny should be the one doing it not Jason. As always Jason and Elizabeth are just too stubburon for their own good to admit their real feelings for each other. They had an oppurtunity to do it right there.
Luv2rite chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Love it! Update soon!
Burtonlover chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
I can't believe they have the opportunity to tell each other

what they really feel and aren't taking it. I mean my gosh

he is going away for a very long time. Hello put your heads

together and figure a way out of this together and then kiss

like you have no tomorrow! Thank you for the update!

Shelly
Liasonfan1 chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
If Elizabeth is pregnant again, Is the baby Lucky's? Update soon.
mssnay chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Jason the martyr. It will never end. FABULOUS updates...I was surprised by he impending pregnancy. WOW, talk about a curve ball.

They reconnected and that always puts a smile on my face. I pray that something happens to where Sonny will actually be selfless and put himself on the line for HIS SON!

Can't wait for more.
chawkchic chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Oh my, could these two find themselves in more difficult situations. Not that I totally dislike Lucky, but his death would let her go on with her life toward Jason without guilt of the child being torn between two fathers and without Lucky feeling he needed to do some stupid yet honorable thing. I hope to get to read more of this story.
lily chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Make the baby jason's if there is a baby... Jason deserves to be a parent...please...
Only Memories chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
I hope you have a miracle at the end of this story. Elizabeth's pregnant again that is so cool, but I wish it was Jason's. Hmm, maybe you could somehow have someone else be the murderer that way Jason won't have to go to jail because of Michael. Anyways update soon can't wait for more.