Reviews for Harry Potter and the Super Saiyan Wizard
...I read through 24 good chapters only for Cell appearing again? Fuck you, seriously... FUCK YOU! Every freaking time in this DBZ crossovers suddenly long dead enemys appear again. BLARGH!

Everything else was good but because of this I lost any will to read this to the end.
calcu22 chapter 25 . 6/6
Just started to read this story yesterday and I love it. Not sure how I got into the Harry Potter dbz crossover section but I'm glad I did. This story was all I was hopping for and with a great passing. I really liked your re edit chartered and hoped that you will do the rest of the story, but it still isn't that bad.
matthew morris chapter 1 . 5/29
i hope Gohan continues to train privately...

cant wait to see what happens! :)
neah20 chapter 28 . 4/8
Thanks for you history... Is awesome and gohan funny and vegeta jajaja
...I have no idea why he needed to transform. Simply punching hard enough would knock them all back, like how Goku defeated Chichi in the WMAT...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Pretty good so far, but the Instant Transmission doesn't work like a ball of light, that's just nonsense that the english dub cooked up. Instant Transmission is, well, instant. You just lock onto a familiar Ki source and poof, your there. I do wonder how Gohan learned it, though. Goku was the only one to know the technique, and he died before he could ever teach it to Gohan. Also, suck it Malfoy! Arrogent piece of sh-
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
A brilliant ending, the best HP/DBZ crossover ever. Thanks for writing this. Its been a great journey with Gohan but plz update the sequel GSaPOA!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Haha Piccolo and Vegeta have turned up! Wonder how they'll take Cells return!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Gohan is an SSJ2 again, love how you summed who Gohan is at the end!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Cell having the genes of wizards too? That sounds believable. Great explantion in regards to that! Love how Cell at the end says "...Ding!" The second round begins!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
Man what a cliffhanger, Cells return! A great chapter
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
A great explanation of the Saiyan history by Gohan! Plus Gohan pwning Lockhart! Lol
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
A great Gohan Piccolo interaction and Gohan going "ape" on Aragog's children. Wow!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Interesting chapter regarding Gohan and Harry going back in time through the diary. Glad to see the two have seemingly patched up.
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Loved how Gohan found out about the trio learning about his dad and tells them about the book needing to be returned!