Reviews for Harry Potter and the Super Saiyan Wizard
Pig Acne hahaha haha I'm crying
ekruis30 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
"You're a wizard, Gohan" lol
Fainfan chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Whose hair is that a ozaru hair?
Fainfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Wow looks fun to read. It will be a challenge for Gotham to reign in his Saiyan abilities
Okara SSJ chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Brilliant
guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
dilly503,

Let's see you write better then! I bet your writing skills are nowhere near as good as this author. This story is the BEST ever DBZ/HP story on this site and of all time.

I'd like to see if you can do better.. .to which i doubt.
dilly503 chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
i hope you dont still write. this sucks
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
...I read through 24 good chapters only for Cell appearing again? Fuck you, seriously... FUCK YOU! Every freaking time in this DBZ crossovers suddenly long dead enemys appear again. BLARGH!

Everything else was good but because of this I lost any will to read this to the end.
calcu22 chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
Just started to read this story yesterday and I love it. Not sure how I got into the Harry Potter dbz crossover section but I'm glad I did. This story was all I was hopping for and with a great passing. I really liked your re edit chartered and hoped that you will do the rest of the story, but it still isn't that bad.
matthew morris chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
i hope Gohan continues to train privately...

cant wait to see what happens! :)
neah20 chapter 28 . 4/8/2015
Thanks for you history... Is awesome and gohan funny and vegeta jajaja
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2015
...I have no idea why he needed to transform. Simply punching hard enough would knock them all back, like how Goku defeated Chichi in the WMAT...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Pretty good so far, but the Instant Transmission doesn't work like a ball of light, that's just nonsense that the english dub cooked up. Instant Transmission is, well, instant. You just lock onto a familiar Ki source and poof, your there. I do wonder how Gohan learned it, though. Goku was the only one to know the technique, and he died before he could ever teach it to Gohan. Also, suck it Malfoy! Arrogent piece of sh-
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
A brilliant ending, the best HP/DBZ crossover ever. Thanks for writing this. Its been a great journey with Gohan but plz update the sequel GSaPOA!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Haha Piccolo and Vegeta have turned up! Wonder how they'll take Cells return!