Reviews for Now and Forever
obsessedwithedwardandbella chapter 19 . 1/1
Buffy angel forever
trtlsoup2001 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Loved this, and it being your first story and all-fantastic! I loved the topic, too. It was hard finding stories where Buffy followed Angel to the Hell dimension.

On to read the rest of your stuff! :)
anny2010 chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
love it
SpyAgent001 chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
The whole alternate dimension 20 year stint that was only 3 months in the real world was a cool thing. I like that idea.

Anyways, cool story!
SpyAgent001 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Well, this is a new scenario. Never thought about Buffy going with him...well, can't wait to see where this goes.
wizmage chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
This is great. Best BTVS story i have read yet.
clandestinequeen chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
Aw, all the pairings were sweet and plausible to me. As for the story in general. I loved it, really for a first piece of work it was written nicely and the plot-line remained interesting without jumping into cheesiness. I loved it, nicely done and thanks for the story!
clandestinequeen chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
I've never been prone faith as a character because I couldn't relate to her onscreen but here. I appreciate the softer side you seem to have given her along with her hardcore cockiness. It's endearing and I just love the whole G/F relationship you are stringing along, they would have been real sweet-complicated even.

Buffy and Angel, what more can be said than. Aw!
AngelusSe chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
That was awesome, the story was well thought out and now I'm seriously depressed that its over. I can't describe how much I love this.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
I liked this fic. Really.

I must say I'm not that used to the TaraSpike couple (every time I think about Tara I think about her as a lesbian, it's not like with Willow, who had a boyfriend before she declared herself a lesbian, since Tara first appeared she was said to be lesbian). But still, I liked what you did with her. I will admit that the FaithGiles couple really did creep me out, I would have never, and I mean really NEVER imagined those two together, it just seems too wrong for me.

Still, I repeat, I liked the fic. The trama was good. Congratulations.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 19 . 8/25/2006
I just found this story and I loved it! Good Job!
Rebel Goddess chapter 19 . 12/21/2005
Loved the sweetness of Tara and Spike's budding relationship and you're twist on the Zeppo. Also loved the Faith / Giles relationship - they'd be so cute together. Really lovely fic. Thanks for posting. More please.
Roxydesigns chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
Oh my god this story is amazing! Really well written, very original idea and wow! Just great! I really love it!

keep it up!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This was a wonderful story. I liked the pairing of the characters and how Buffy and Angel interacted.
Lizzle87 chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
I love the story so far and can't wait to read on.