Reviews for Mommy Dearest
helem chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Love it
MAndrews chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Just found this story in someone's favourites list. Are you planning to continue? It's very good, very emotionally well presented
Angie chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
AHEM. Sorry 4 this little outburst, but PLEASE ADD TO A CHILD'S MIRACLE! That is all. Oh, and keep going!
Angie chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
UPDATE "A CHILD'S MIRACLE"! Oh, and keep writing.
Agent R chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
And? And? What happens next? Come on, you've kept us all in suspense for almost a month. What happens now?
Carmen chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
please please PLEASE write more. I already want to kill that SOB Keating and I want to know what Emily says to Ritchie. You're very good at leaving cliff hangers. Please write more soon.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
I am really liking this fic. Please update soon.
tammi chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Great story very interesting. Cant wait to hear Emily's explanation. I do think that it would be hard for Rich to accept or forgive.
Agent R chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
And? And? What happened? Are you just gonna leave us hanging in suspense, or are you gonna tell us what happened? I mean come on, we want to know who this little SOB Keating is.
dancer1 chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Cool story. Keep it up.
Richefic chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Nice outline, the running thing is so Mac and I hope we find out who Keating was.

So, will Richie go or will Emily have to come by the store?
Richefic chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Nice set up. Seems like this might be Emily's first death - saying goodbye and all - which would explain why she couldn't come back for him for a while at least.

Though the little man thing was cute coming from Emily but a bit werid coming from Stubbs?

Oh and "almost never talks about .." should be almost never talked. Its a grammar passive descriptive thing or something.

Look forward to the next bit.
genna12001 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
more please
SC chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
i know it was a stupid thing to get fixated on, but i really like that you changed richie to 18. it just didn't seem right for some odd reason.

Anyway...

i like the new story you came up with for what happened to emily. so was she immie before or after she died here?
genna12001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005