Reviews for Sight
not telling chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
not to be rude, but what is this a poem! are you a guy writing this story! it is really boring, actually its not even fanfic.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Wow, this was truly beautiful.
manu chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Yeah, she sees more. She sees the skill in your writing.
beauty7within chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i love this. so serene and beautiful. thank you. it made remember the wondering i feel whenever i look into another's eyes. what do these eyes see? what have they seen to have this look about them?
kitoriwitch613 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful!
Joja-Lee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh I love this, I really do :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love the contrast of darkness and light between Neji & Hinata. I think Hinata's greatest strength lies in her kindness. Not that Neji lacks it, he just need time to realize it , lovely job done.
insert meaningful phrase here chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Yeah, Hinata definitely sees more.

The whole compare/contrast thing-Neji seeing the dark, Hinata seeing the light-is extremely well done.

I don't think I was even able to skim the surface of all the emotion that's hidden under the layers of words. I still enjoy what I can get.

It's beautiful, really.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
so beautiful !
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hm..I liked it ). I love how for each of the characters, the last line you included was extremely powerful. My personal favorite was: "He doesn't like it, not a single one old enough to drink sake, but not a child among them."

Good job!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very nicely put together. I loved it.
ivyspinners chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Deep and accurate introspection. I loved it.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
neji's eyes sees a lot of things, but hinata's sees more...

wow... stunned, I am... what a great way to express Neji and Hinata's Byakugan! He good job!

*4 thumbs up* :D
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*love!*

-Insane Slytherin
Isane chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
yet again, Lovely. nothing more I can say really. deep and thoughtful.