Reviews for Sight
beauty7within chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i love this. so serene and beautiful. thank you. it made remember the wondering i feel whenever i look into another's eyes. what do these eyes see? what have they seen to have this look about them?
kitoriwitch613 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful!
Joja-Lee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh I love this, I really do :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love the contrast of darkness and light between Neji & Hinata. I think Hinata's greatest strength lies in her kindness. Not that Neji lacks it, he just need time to realize it , lovely job done.
you'na'mean chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Yeah, Hinata definitely sees more.

The whole compare/contrast thing-Neji seeing the dark, Hinata seeing the light-is extremely well done.

I don't think I was even able to skim the surface of all the emotion that's hidden under the layers of words. I still enjoy what I can get.

It's beautiful, really.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
so beautiful !
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hm..I liked it ). I love how for each of the characters, the last line you included was extremely powerful. My personal favorite was: "He doesn't like it, not a single one old enough to drink sake, but not a child among them."

Good job!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very nicely put together. I loved it.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Deep and accurate introspection. I loved it.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
neji's eyes sees a lot of things, but hinata's sees more...

wow... stunned, I am... what a great way to express Neji and Hinata's Byakugan! He good job!

*4 thumbs up* :D
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*love!*

-Insane Slytherin
Isane chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
yet again, Lovely. nothing more I can say really. deep and thoughtful.
Windaerie chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Great story.

I love Hinata; she's just so cute!
emeraldoni chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Lovely, absolutely lovely. Full of hope and dreams and pain and recovery. You are a master that deserves more than recognition. I dont understand why you dont have more reviews, but in a sense I do get why. It seems as though many people, even though their writing is... lacking, get all the popularity. Yet the true artists sit in the corner, ignored, while they write pieces unrecognized now but remembered in the future.

I think you are one of those people: one of those writers.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i think this touches them perfectly...aneiko