Reviews for Dark Shadows
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Another great ch!
Debbie37 chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
I liked the story. It was a good length and well developed. The ending tied up just a little too well though. But I guess there's nothing really wrong with that.
The Lovely Critic chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
il start out simple...way to short went thro stuff way to fast and i think voldy was way to lacks on details hes a way more careful planner then you made him out to be and alot smarter then that to botch something that badly he dident even do any gloating in the dam story if you even want to call it that i could have prob fit everything in these 6 chapts in a one-shot story a tad shabby one-shot but a oneshot all the same i found there where a ton of details lacking in the story and i dont think hairy would be that calm and get used to being a vampire that fast overall i give the story a D- cuz i realy think you coulda done better :( hopeing you write a better one soon

From:The Lovely Critic
Helehuiel chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Okay, well, I can't fault your punctuation.

But your writing technique? That is another matter.

To sum it up, your plot was okay, but you rushed the story.

I'm too bored to write a more excited flame.

*yawn*

Or sign in...

Please improve,

Helehuiel
rolypolyolie chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
I like the idea of harry as a vampire! and Draco definately got a bit of a scare when he almost became harry's victim. awesome fic
AliceCullen0629 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
I love this story and will there be a sequal, I hope so. Please do me a fav. and keep up the good work. If you write more stories like this I will sure be reading them. Bye for now!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
well, I think your fic was a little rush, but I liked it! was more like to the point! xDD it was a great job congrats!

Take care

Kisses

Bella
firefly134 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
i hate how voldemort is using harry and he is ctually letting him, plus the parts with harry and voldemort licking achother etc are just pure gross!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
you should write a small sequal about what happes after all this. his life with lupin if you will
AirmidM chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Hey, I liked it and am going to check out your other fics. I'm the one you talked to at the commissary :) I hope you enjoy my fics as much as I enjoyed yours!
Kircala chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
ur one of the people that deserves the title of 'author'.

~beggining of pointless chatter~

i dont and thats y i havent posted nything yet. i started writing a naruto fic, as well as a fullmetalalchemist fic but im having a writers block at the moment. i know that its really good b/c everyone i showed it to loves it but im not sure if ill b able to finish it...

~ignore th pointless ontalk sry...~

GREAT STORY! im going to finish it up and ill check out that other author too!

~vamp~
Dumbledore's Angel chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
A short fic, but a good one! Going in my favourites.
imgonnadie chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Interesting. good story.
Shinigami'sKoibito25 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
...You have no sence of imagination...all the things you could have done and created with this plot and you chose the most boring predictable ending possible...
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
Intereting story! I liked it! -AJ : )