Reviews for Death
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Sad. So sad. Empty.
To experience so much, yet gain so little; does this not seem cruel to you? Can no one be happy in the byzantine world that is your brilliant mind? Their lives, in which there were so many hardships, have passed in the fleeting blink of an eye.
You are a magnificent author, but I am not emotionally capable of reading such things without feeling personal loss.
CrazyAboutFanfic chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
(burdts into Tears at the end)
gardenofeden02 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I read all the stories in this series, and you are a FUCKING AMAZING WRITER. Seriously, I'm crying all over the place right now. This was just . . . mind-blowing. Damn you and your literary prowess!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I have spent a lot of time reading this series.
You are honestly a talented writer. Your vocabulary and grammar are exquisite, the way you describe things is wonderful and you have a talent for keeping readers on the edge of their seat.
I really like some of the story. I'm trying not to be critical because there is nothing wrong with it, but after reading everything I was left with a sense of...well, disappointment- not because of your capabilities, but because of the nature of the ending.
I hate it when people die at the best of times, but this was a truly heart-wrenching (yet still effective) way to end things. I would have thought that you could leave the situation on a happy note, since the characters have all been through so much. Sometimes I wish I hadn't read it in the first place. One can only wonder how it has affected your own emotions.

I hope that romance for you in real life isn't as complicated as this, my friend.

Safety and Peace,
Anonymously Heartbroken

P.S Never stop writing.
deleted839261 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I just reread my absurd review from when I was about 14, haha.

I've read this series through quite a few times, and I still adore it. Utterly captivating and complex and beautiful. When I'm having a sleepless night and am stuck for something to do, it's lovely to relive the relationship of Jareth and Toby you've portrayed here. It's remained in my head for years. Even now, when it's been months since I've read it some bits are so vivid and crystal clear in my mind, which is really a testament to your writing.

There is no other series that I still adore after so many years. This is shockingly gorgeous.

I've come here tonight with the intention of reading them again, and I just thought I'd share with you the effect your work has had. I hope you're exceptionally proud.
AriaMirror1028 chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
I just read this whole series and nearly cried at the end. This is a really good story.
HesperBlaze chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I have to admit I wasn't sure I wanted to read this last part. You ended the last story saying Toby would likely be dead and I didn't want to read that. I'm glad to have read it though. I was ready to cry at the last chapter. It was such a great ending though. I still feel bad for Aidan though. The boy was robbed of so much. I am glad that Toby and Jareth did find some happiness.

I admit there were times you almost lost me. However, I found the story arc to be very compelling. I trad the whole thing in about two days.
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've read every single story in this series- preferring to wait until the end to review. First of all, let me say- each and every story you've posted in this world is beautiful, vibrant, and captivating. The way you write is mesmerizing- very emotional, honest. It's almost real. I've spotted little to know spelling/grammatical errors, and I can honestly say I've NO criticisms for any of them. Your stories are BEAUTIFUL. I'm glad I went on an internet search for more Jareth/Toby, because you don't have the characters set for your Labyrinth stories, thus they didn't show up when I searched the have honestly stunned me with your talent, and that, I assure you, is difficult to do. I spent an entire day going through these stories and I feel that it was worth the time, the first time I've felt that way toward a long story since the Kuroshitsuji fic Princess Grell. My respect for you is great and I look forward to reading more of your works!
Marieko chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Lovely stories! I had to stay up all night to finish the entire series. A joy to read; it made me cry, laugh and want to strangle someone. Thank you so much for writing it.
startlaughing chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
So this was basically, majorly fantastic.

Seriously you have a gift.

I just finished the whole series and I'm off to read more of your work, but first I'd just like to say how amazing this was, as I'm sure you probably already know.

The story was exquisite, although the last two were majorly heartbreaking. In the second last, reading from an omniscient point of view was almost maddening. I was always wanting them to just talk to each other, and be together again, but hey, it's your story ;)

I gotta say it was really sad though. I felt so bad for Toby, spending 10 or so years far apart from Jareth. It made me tear up every time it came to the subject of him being lonely and knowing that Jareth had been with others. :(

And him dying? That was a punch to the throat, seriously.

It was truly amazing though, I don't really have anymore words for it, you really have a gift and I encourage you to keep on writing! (Which your probably doing lol)

:D :D
deleted839261 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

I mean, literally, those are the only ones in my head.

This series has been.. is there a word? Disturbing. Although I mean that in the nicest possible way. _ I finally decided to read your entire series, cos I always liked Bond of Sun and Moon, but I never really got much beyond it. So, here I am! You are one dedicated writer.

You majorly develop your characters.. especially Toby, though you did develop Jareth quite a bit too, but ya know, the Toby thing really sticks out. You have given me an insatiable appetite for Jareth/Toby stuff, and do you know how rare that is on this site? Yeah, probably, lol. But really, the way you did it was really realistic, unlike me who makes her characters skit about all over the place. So, well done!

So yeah. Disturbingness. It's really hard for me to watch that film now, because I study Jareth's face for signs of rape and torture. And also cos Toby's a baby in that.. but MAN, those stories gave me some VERY messed up thoughts for a few days - so be proud, your story really got into my head and WOULD NOT get out. True, I wish I could have been thinking about something nicer and fluffier, but you can't win everything. Also, the incest? WOAH! When I found out it was Archer raping and torturing Jareth (the first time round I read it - I had to go over everything about 3 times to make sure I knew what was going on; your fics are so complicated!) I was like OH MY GOD! I really liked Archer up until then, lol! And the whole thing where Jareth had to marry his dad and have sex with him to become the heir to the goblin kingdom? Let me tell you, that BLEW MY MIND. Seriously, I was majorly freaked. But I was glad to know - his secret was driving me insane! I was almost tempted to skip ahead... but that would be very disrespectful to your work...

But really, your fic had some very cute bits - lol, I want a Jareth in my life.. kind of… not much really. I want him when he’s being nice. And the child of Sun and Moon thing is AMAZING, by the way. Did you come up with that by yourself? I spent an hour thinking of everyone I know and working out if they’re light or dark. See, I told you it got into my head!

Anyway, I could ramble on for ages about how much I love your story (I can just hear you saying “What IS this girl ON about? And WHY is she so fond of capitalizing words for no apparent reason?” If ya REALLY want to know, it’s so you know how its meant to sound. I mean, this review is practically one long exclamation mark. Anyway, totally off the point…) but I’m going to cut this short and say:

HOW DARE YOU KILL TOBY AND DESTROY THEIR HAPPINESS AND SCREW JARETH UP EVEN THOUGH HE IS ALREADY MAJORLY SCREWED UP?

Really. You should be ASHAMED.
Anatomy Melancholia chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Yes, you should get your work published. This was fantastic!
kitsamuels chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
heart-breakingly amazing
Naatz chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
I've just finished reading this series, and I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. I'll start with the technicalities: Your writing wasn't bad when you began writing, and during the year you spent writing this, it improved a lot. "A Universally Accepted Fact" and "Death" were spectacular. They were smooth and easy to read.

I only wish it was editted better. From time to time I had to think about what you were trying to say, when you dropped a word.

The story itself was interesting. You did very well with the details you provided. The characters were true to themselves. I especially liked how you had done Jareth. It rang very true. Him being a closet romantic fits, and him being cruel fits, and the way you mixed all of the elements in Jareth's character *fit* the story.

Your original characters were unique. I didn't feel you fell into one archetype, but developed each character on its own merits.

I especially liked how you did Toby's family, especially how they interacted with Aidan.

This story was special. :) Thanks for writing it!

Meduza
Httw chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
humph. i want to know! tho im sure jareth and toby somehow are together. it really was great, this whole story. im going to miss reading it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »