Reviews for Necropolitan
ShelbySue76yahoo.com chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
I just wanted to say that I first started reading this story four yrs ago and I still am compelled by it. I really hope you decide to finish it. I plan on going back and finishing some of my fics that are undone as well. Please consider it!

Dorothy aka BellaMay76
kitty chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
so awesome, ud betta update extremely soon!
DaGork chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
This is my favorite of all of you HA fics, man. Good job.

I've got a few things to say though. I hope you at least give us a hint about what has happened to Gerald.

Also, I think that Brainy could fit in well with the creepy atmosphere of this story. I have an idea and I'll message you the details, despite the fact you'll most likely not use my suggestions.
wickedthunder02 chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
Please update. Arnold/Helga and Sid/Phoebe all the way.!
Number6 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Hi King Cheeta.

I must say that I loved this chapter. This is the chapter that I remember more of your fic, and it's because is perfect in giving me the creeps!

Seriously, one of the thing I love most about your writing is that you have the capacity of developing any kind of tale with the characters that Craig has created. Its not only that the story is good or that makes sense, but the atmosphere.

And this, as a tale of terror, has the atmosphere in spades: The worst blizzard, that remains me of "The shining" because now Arnold and Helga are trapped in the Sunset Arms. And in the chapter "snow" we know that this situation is perfectly pausible.

And then, the really creepy part is Arnold. Arnold, the guy who was optimism encarnated, talking with Phoebe, calm, about the death of loved ones, by starving!

That is creepy! What happened to Arnold? Is he crazy? Is he a homicidal maniac? Is Sunset Arms playing with his mind?

The short answer is no. He is only trying to prepare Phoebe for the worst. But what happened with him? Is he so alienated from our reality that he doesn't realize JUST HOW CRAZY he sounds?

If I was in Helga's shoes, I have run in cirlces screaming "Both of us are going to die!", but I suppose she knows Arnold and knows he never hurt her or anyone else. But Helga better will keep an eye on Arnold.

Ant the end, it was soo good, this is a real cliffhanger in an horror story, the suspense is well built: We have a bomb that didn't explode, (Arnold is not crazy), but then, we see a new peril: fire.

And just for the record: If I were to light candles with Granma, I will never do it in Ernies Potts room, remember: Stones from 500 demolished buildings, shrines to Lola, AND maybe fourth hundrends ponds of explosives stashed under his bed.

As Ernie said in the movie; "Hey, we all have our little quirks"

Please update soon!
DarthRoden76 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Greetings King Cheetah!

Those were great chapters. You really bring this story together very well. I wonder what will happen next, what is Helga going to show Arnold? I must know. Update soon please...Im suffering from Fanfic DTS! LOL!

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Lady G-Unit chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Hey King Cheetah,I love this story I don't care if Pheobe and Arnold are together,I read most of the stories on here most of them have Arnold&Helga it isn't a bad just we need more odd of curiosity you seem like you don't like Gerald in most of your stories if he is he is playing a bad this Gerald is like one of the best people in the show plus only main black , tell me why cause a girl gotta know, but keep this story going please!

*Holla Back*
Pointy Objects chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
*glee*

Very nice chapter. Again, the imagery was PERFECT. I've probably said this before, but I love how Stinky's dialouge is written out. it's a lot more accurate than having him sound like everyone else, when we all know that know doesn't. Eagerly anticipating Chapter Nine!

Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
MORE!

You thought I was just going to end it there, didn't you? You thought I was just going to give one of those lame one-word reviews that don't even mention the amazing dialouge, or the accurate imagery, or anything did you? You probably saw this and thought "Dear Lord, another one?" and so on until you noticed that WAY down at the bottom of the page was my lil' biddy paragraph of a review. Ha. Awesome chapter. Update soon please.

Carlin chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
This chapters the bomb! keep writing!
BellaMay76 chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
I have been waiting FOREVER for you to update this story! I knew I had read this chapter before, but I am picking up on some of the subtle changes you made. This is by far one of my favorite stories on this site and I can't wait for more SON please!

BellaMay76
DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Okay, here's the deal dude...I normally dont go in for this pairing, but you do a good job of it.

I do see that Helga does probably still have some feelings for the footballhead, but doesnt want to ruin things with Phoebe.

I have the perfect solution...Menage-a-troi, he he. But I cant wait to see what you do with it.

Keep up the good work...and again thanks for your reviews, as always I appreciate them.

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Pointy Objects chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
love. it love. love it. my question? none. i have no uestions. this is perfect. bedside you accidently saying "Sticky" instead of "Stiny". but maybe it was suposed to be like that, and i'm just being crazy. Update asap and beware of angry Arnol/Helga protesters.

HalfaThought chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
I like the story, just not the pheobe and arnold thing.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Nice. Very intersting and I must say I am enjoying it, It looks like Arnold has developed feelings for Helga hmm.

See Ya!