Reviews for Are You There God?
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good poem, I can totally relate to it!
S.B chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Although you have a great theme for your poems, I have come to miss the rythme and flow of those, I assume you write in free verse and suggest that perhaps trying to do some half verse poems would help you get a better flow in your writing.
Baby Bush Pig chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Yeah I like it. I'm a christian so I know how you feel...sometimes. Anyway good job!
SorryButIDon'tWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Honestly? This is a beautiful poem, but I think you should develop it further. I have lost sight of God so many times, and always something brings me back. I don't know if you've ever doubted God, but you never just snap your fingers and realize he's there and glory in Him again. There's a lot of pain involved in the healing process. And a LOT of tears.

Love from,

Lionfire5224
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Love it.
Angel Maria Cloud chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Amen to that. That is the poem of my life except I'm still searching for my Lord. I am a lost sheep.
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Wow, that was short, simple, and beautiful. Quotes from the Bible, a nice touch. All in all, good job.

karenstern05
kawaii-4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
very good, just go to shows that God will NEVER leave us :)
Princess of Randomness chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Yes - this is great. Just one thing... shepherd is spelled, well, "shepherd". Okay? Good poem.
AminorRed chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Indulge in reading material of all kinds. I thought is was funny though, it was basically "where are you?" and then "yay, I found you!" and that was the poem there.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Amen!
Ginny Wazlib chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
so true, my blessed friend. God bless!

-Ginny-
albusbreaststroke chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hm...are you talking to yourself? i don't understand the dialog. see, i'm pretty dumb.
Kiysta chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I don't know what to say. It's very well written, but (I think ya already know) God never forsakes us, we are the ones who wander away from him even though it doesn't seem like it.

peace out!
DivineQueenYeiweh chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Yeah, a lot of people feel that way. But God can't intefer with your free will. He can only come into your life if you want Him to, but YOU have to make the decision. He can't (and won't) do everything for you, like most people expect Him to do. People expect God to magically solve all of their problems, but you have to work at your problems with God. You can't expect God to do ALL of the work. God's a busy man/woman/spiritual entity. Give Him a break. But yeah, people feel like that all the time and they don't realize that all they have to do is choose to let Him into their hearts and he will gladly enter.