Reviews for To Laugh Along
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Long live da fluff!

n_n

Seriously awesome one shot!

I was having a great day, and this just topped it off to make it one of the best I've had in a lo0o0o0o0o0ng time!

And I agree, the Mediator series is awesome

The only thing is, to me, Jesse looks like a black haired Sesshoumaru (even though it says Jesse has short hair, not knee length) minus the demon markings . . . . *sweatdtop*

Hehe. My favorite comment was in the 5th book when Craig (can't remember, is it right?) said Jesse looked like a pirate. XD

You just need to get a fanfic up in Dragon Knights and I'll never have to look anywhere else for great stories _

Again, awsome story, make more, you rock, and the Jesse-Sesshy hybrid is hot XD _~
Breaking.Benajmin chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
lol. Very cute! Jesse's priceless. Gotta love him! Great job!
Sunchaser chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Sweet. Sweet and nice...good job!
Alda Rethe chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw. That was absolutely LOVELY. So romantic. So Jesse-like.

Sigh.

Your Jesse's hot.

And, yup. Those look like the right lyrics to "Oh, Susanna." Close enough at least. I tried to learn it for a project in Social Studies. Don't ask, it was weird.

This was exactly what I needed on a rotten day. A sweet Jesse-Suze bit of fluff. Thank you!

Kudos & Cheerio,

Alda
sango-101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
.Gosh! That was (again) SOO good! your fics about the Mediator series are SO good! XP lol.. keep writing them! please! i loved the end.. it was so cute _
Alex chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I loved it!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
E! Cuteness! -jumps around- Glad to see your considerable talent extending into the Mediator secion now, and I can't wait for more of your excellent work!
Strawberry-Shortcake01 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Aww, that was so cute! You rock at fluff!

(Im pretty sure he lyrics were wrong, but I'll blame google, lol)

Hope there are more fics like this to come!

Linds
seabiscuit0810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that was the sweetest thing i've heard all day! which is kinda sad. i wish i had a guy to do stuff like that to me!
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Great one-shot! It was sweet! I look forward to more of them!
Tuna Bites chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
That was so cute! Really, that's one of the sweetest things Ive heard all day. Not that I've heard many sweet things...
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i love it that was great...cute, and awesome
flonshoe chapter 1 . 5/11/2005