Reviews for Dance with me?
Bob chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
1. It was not a dumping. It was bailing for one night.

2. You've done it again. You are giving Jason way more credit/power than he should. You're making it seem like if Jason showed a little more interest Lorelai would LOVE to be with him. You have he seem like all he has to do is click his fingers and Lorelai would not even look twice at Luke. Not a nice way for this romance to be.
Bob chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
did you really have to say Lorelai knew she'd have a great time with Jason. It's a Java story so why hurt us with things like that we don't want to hear even if it'll end up how we want in the end.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Update soon b/c your story is really good. I really enjoyed reading it, wich is one of my faorite things in a story!
Gilmore fan chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
Oh! Don't stop the story here, please please PLEASE continue! I wanna see more-like how the town will react, etc. Please update soon!
javarox chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
wow... can't wait for more... that was amazing I loved it... I wonder what Nicole and Jason will do
yellowstilleto123 chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I will die if this isn't updated soon! You rule,rock,are awesome,cool,beautiful,wonderful,amazing,and totally extraordinary!
epona9009 chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Just read all four chapters and it was really good. The only thing I didn't like (which isn't exactly small) is that you made Luke like the sockman (see, doesn't even deserve a capital [Not sure if that's the right one] letter.). I mean I love Luke and Lorelai together but neither of them would just cheat one their boyfriend/wife. They approve of it and you said Luke was married but Lorelai is the only one who thought of her boyfriend. And she knows that Luke's married and so does the town. But for the sake of me not hating this I'm going to pretend Luke's not married. It was well written though and I loved how you had Jason get out of the dance. It sounds like him, never liked him, or Nicole but I think that's just because she came between Luke and Lorelai. At least before she cheated on him. Anway great fic, your an excellent writer.

~Epona~
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Great chapter! Please update soon!
J chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
I love your story. It's so sweet! Please go on!
orangesherbert7 chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
i really like this story. its different. u never really read anything like this. i hope u continue and write a chapter about the actual dance. some pple never write about patty and babette finding out about their relationship and it would be cool if u write about them finding about it. i think they're hilarious. i hope u keep going i really like this story.
catie chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Man... you do sexual tension real, real well. Props. Gave me chills.
sarah chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
THAT WAS AN AWESOME ENDING!
Biscuit chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Please write more to this story. I love it. You are an excelient writter. I hope you write more soon, or I will go bannans, if you don't. I love your writing, you make it seem so real.
Jennalynn chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
wait, you said in the first chapter that luke was still married to nicole and they were living together...why hasnt any of that crossed lukes mind while hes making out w/ lorelai? i mean dont get me wrong i love lorelai and luke but it just seems kinda wierd
LLfreak chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
I really liked your story it was very very cute i would really like to read your fifth chapter even if it takes you a couple weeks to write it good job and please write that fifth chapter soon :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »