Reviews for A Clash of Cultures
Coolfire30 chapter 15 . 7/31
What an extremely confusing story...rushed too. I hated the fact that Kagome still chose Inuyasha even tho Draco WAS MOTHER FUCKKKKKKING RIGHT THERE AND AVAILABLE! But ... overall nice story.
Sonata IX chapter 15 . 7/30
Wow this story is old but hey I just got here so have a review! Definitely the best HP/IY crossover I've ever read. The HP chars did seem a little OOC at times but actually when I pictured them as anime characters it worked really well. And now I just want more crossovers like this...awrrrgh! Stay awesome!
slvrphoenx chapter 15 . 7/24
this was a very enjoyable and well written story. i love that Kagome even gets in trouble when visiting other countries in the modern era. loved how Kagome saved Draco by removing the dark mark. this was a great orignial story thank you for writing it.
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 4/2
Definitely a great story. I wish there was more
Moon Goddesss chapter 15 . 3/18
I wish you would do a sequel to this. The story is so great no matter how many times I reread it.
Love this story. I come back every once in a while for a reread. Shame we never got a sequel. Continue writing awesome stories.
lDragonElf chapter 1 . 1/14
This is really funny, I like how you combined the two worlds
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2017
I thought this would be interesting but it wasn’t... your authors notes/attitude dragged it down a bit, action by all faux evil laughs and superiority. But also just the atmosphere you painted was inferior.
I like the idea it just needs a lot more finesse.
I hope you try again
CallaRose4ever chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
This was a fun story I really enjoyed it thanks for sharing though Voldie is still at large and threatened Kags so did you leave this open for a sequel?
sakura reader7 chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
Where is Dreco's mother? Will there be a sequel where the Harry potter group meets inuyasha?
Dani McLean chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
This was a great story. You managed to capture the tone of Inu Yasha perfectly. I especially loved the last chapter. I was laughing so hard.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
I thought Voldermont was going to go after Kagome?
DragonSpirit03 chapter 15 . 5/20/2017
OMG! Love it! Laughed my a** off. Not sure if someone younger then 18 will read so... Loved the way Shippo just turned his back on Severus. That was funny!

~*Dragon*~
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
That is the very first time I have heard of London's air being considered "healthful". London's air was polluted long before coal was in widespread use. Yes Virginia, the famous London fog, is actually smog.
Cyrus559 chapter 15 . 4/23/2017
A wonderful and entertraining story Since I found this site several years ago I have read it four times, and still I both smile and laugh each time I read it over again. It is very well written and thrilling all the way until the end and I hope you will find time someday to come back to it and write a sequel. I would love to see more of Shippo and his visit at Howarts and how Cho reacted when learning the truth about her sickly cousin. And not to metnion how Kagome and her family deal with having Inu Yasha moving in with them ; )