Reviews for A Clash of Cultures
CallaRose4ever chapter 15 . 11/9
This was a fun story I really enjoyed it thanks for sharing though Voldie is still at large and threatened Kags so did you leave this open for a sequel?
sakura reader7 chapter 15 . 8/23
Where is Dreco's mother? Will there be a sequel where the Harry potter group meets inuyasha?
Dani McLean chapter 15 . 8/16
This was a great story. You managed to capture the tone of Inu Yasha perfectly. I especially loved the last chapter. I was laughing so hard.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 7/15
I thought Voldermont was going to go after Kagome?
DragonSpirit03 chapter 15 . 5/20
OMG! Love it! Laughed my a** off. Not sure if someone younger then 18 will read so... Loved the way Shippo just turned his back on Severus. That was funny!

~*Dragon*~
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 5/6
That is the very first time I have heard of London's air being considered "healthful". London's air was polluted long before coal was in widespread use. Yes Virginia, the famous London fog, is actually smog.
Cyrus559 chapter 15 . 4/23
A wonderful and entertraining story Since I found this site several years ago I have read it four times, and still I both smile and laugh each time I read it over again. It is very well written and thrilling all the way until the end and I hope you will find time someday to come back to it and write a sequel. I would love to see more of Shippo and his visit at Howarts and how Cho reacted when learning the truth about her sickly cousin. And not to metnion how Kagome and her family deal with having Inu Yasha moving in with them ; )
missmeow1968 chapter 15 . 2/24
oh wow lovely story enjoyed it lots . All your stories are very good. thanks.
Armiture chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
I really enjoyed your crossover story. I usually only read sagas of at least 100k but after reading your current crossover saga, and enjoyed it a great deal, I decided to check out your other crossovers. I'm glad I did but this story really needs a sequel to wrap up the HP story with all of the changes from this story.

Keep up the good work!
melei chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Grate story . I didn't thing a storywit
Catchfire chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Great fic! I'd love to see a sequel where Shippou helps fight/finish off Voldemort. I especially want to see what Shippou & the twins would get up too. Maybe Shippou could join Hogwart's classes for a while.
me chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
This is an amazing fanfic. I love the way it is written. It had me rolling on the ground with laughter and squirming with excitement. It had a wonderful ending as well. Totally one of my favorites-not just Inu/HP, but overall fanfictions. Keep on writing!
Tiffany chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
You know I wished you actually made Kagome stronger. Her character is so weak and constantly relies on someone else to save her and in a lot of ways she's like a Mary Sue(which I really can't stand.) I'd hoped that you would have changed her somewhat from canon(which is why I've stuck out this far in the story) but I can't stand it anymore. One thing you need to know about writing is that a story's protagonists need to be likable... Something Kagome isn't.
Trinabear chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Loved this story! I cried, sobbed and whooped for joy when the bad guys got stomped! I just wished that Smexy Sessy got with Kagome in the end though. However, he was very 'in character' and I personally loved that! It was also great fun to read that Hermonie didn't know anything about demons, the jewel or anything concerning Japanese folklore. It would have been an exrta bonus if you had Hermonie mumbling something going to the library to read up on the subject like she always says to Ron and Harry! Ha! Keep up the writing! I can't wait to read more stories from you! Thanks!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 10/11/2014