Reviews for Cause
EshayaEirlys chapter 1 . 2/27
J'adore Je trouve presque ├ža trop court, tellement j'adore
Bravo Bravo
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
So messed up. So messed up... but at least it's still there. Loved the emotions in this one. Gah... tugging at my heartstrings. Thanks!

Sapphireswimming
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Very screwed up...that is so heartbreaking! It is nice to get his input on the death and how he felt. Their relationship in the movie is interesting! Are you a manga reader? Personally, I like it more than the anime, but I will read fanfics anyway.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was a cute story, I love Hohenhiem he's a cool person and Edward is cute (well at the beginning) then come to the end and he's HOTT
LambSam chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I love it. Ed and Hohenheim are so much fun to tease.
Basser chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Seriously. Have you seen the movie? All I can say is.. Wow. Hoenheim is one CRAZY sonnovabitch. With a LOT of blood in him. xD lmao.

Ed is adorable! *glomp* :D
Twisted Spark chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
PLEASE UP DATE!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hm. . . an interesting story. I'm slightly familiar with the ending of the show from reading the manga and movie previews and this story only confused me. Oh, well. If the story actually does have Ed reconciling with his father, then he's a better person than I am, because I couldn't even consider doing that. Keep up the good work with your stories. Thanks!