Reviews for Everything For A Price
moodygoody chapter 25 . 9/17
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love this story, it's wonderful and unusual, for me it's one of the best zutara interaction as well!
thefightingbull chapter 9 . 4/2
I know this is an older story and all but I just got into Zutara and you freaking rock! Like seriously, wow! To me this feels so believable of the characters and the growth in Zuko is phenomenal and the way his inner monologue works?! You're incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing this story. I'm gonna keep reading of course but after what Zuko did for Katara my heart is just filled with joy and hope! Love this story!
I love this!
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Just a note for you here; the GAang wouldn't have been able to eat a whole loaf and "a generous amount of the fruit also" if they hadn't eaten in two days. Why? Because their stomachs would have shrunk (not much, just a little) to compensate and their bodies would also be rejecting the food just a little when the GAang went from no food to so much food. Unless the bread and fruits were very small, they couldn't have eaten so much.

P.S. Yes, I know this is fanfiction and not reality and you have the right to bend reality, but I'm just trying to help you for future stories (and let you know an interesting fact- I love to share those)
cresswellshipper17 chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
Wonderful fic! Thank you for sharing!
natkyolee chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Nice story
scooby13 chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
I loved this one of the best I've read that actually has sooka having a normal response to zuko. Is there as equal to this?
Poodie chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
That's what this web is for reading writing and reveiwing. ;D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2013