Reviews for In The Blood
you lie it been what 10 years now since we seen an update
the water omega chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
6 years and counting
ekrekeler chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I really like how this story played out. I've never watched any of the movies or played the game, but it was easy enough to understand and this is definitely a good read. A little outdated on the promise, though. Update soon!
Trane7 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Its been six years...
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Dude u lied about the update thing. Update please! This is too awesome to leave alone
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
When are you going to update this?

Is it a dead fic or not?

Let us your reviewers know in some kind of author note or SOMETHING! if your not going to continue this.

Of course us the reviewers PREFURE that you continue this story.
BNGwarrior chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
well you were right that the next one didn't take you 2 years, it's taken you 3, just pointing out.

that being said, this story is awsome, i cant wait to see what else you do with it man
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like this story!
warfolomei chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
We need more ...

Good story.
KrelleK chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Could we please get some continuation to this story, I love it, perhaps add flashbacks of moments with Rayne and her mother, or Kagan perhaps
Hello chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
you lied its been two years :(
Dee Dee chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
It's a shame that you haven't updated this fic in a long time. I understand you are working on new material but I really really enjoy this story. You show a level of creativity that few people can duplicate. I love the developing plot with Kagan and Shego. And that last scene at the end was HOT HOT HOT!

Please do not abandon this story. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading what happens.
mcgurrin chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I like it but it seems you have missed your goal
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Wonderful work! I really hope you continue working on this sometime. It's a great story!