Reviews for No secrets
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Aw, man! You stopped at the climax. Why does everyone do that? Please update! I like the way you write the characters.
BeciNotBecky chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Love this chapter ! And I LOVE the nod to nightwing with the blue . Grayson looks amazing in that blue and black !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
AWWWW loved the ending :) amazing chapter I loved it, Keep up the good work!
KitsuneletterS chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
PLease please please please please finish this! It's sooooooooo good! Or if there's another story that continues this one...? Anyway I just want the ending! It's so cute and then manages to be a real story without turning horrible! Anyway thanks for writing this much and I hope you take this (not so much) review into consideration.
Lovely-blue-lady chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
Love it please write more
BeatlesNPercyJackson chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
YES! A KIDNAPPING! AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCIDED ABOUT THIS?

...sorry about that...any way love the story.
Lorraine chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
i know it's been years but please update! best story i've ever read!
Mayhem21 chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Ok, I know it's literally been years since you've updated this story, but you can't possibly leave it there. For one thing it's mean, but for another it's just too good of a story to be left unfinished. This story has been adorable from the very beginning and the way it's progressed has been very well done. Please at least give us poor readers some closure. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
Princess613 chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
Didn't Dick pull two in a row on Bruce?
Princess613 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Why does Alfred keep taking Dick's side? I would think Alfred would be neutral especially when Bruce didn't start it.
Princess613 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
More! I'm begging!
Bacontheft chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
This started out extremely cute! I love it! It did get more and more angsty later on, but i love that to :) Wha! Dick is getting kidnapped? Oh the foreshadow-ment you have granted us. Now Batman is going to feel extra super duper guilty :O as well as maybe Alred for giving him that thing. :) i really love it 3
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LOL good job.
R.vs.R chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
A very good question here would be: WHY ON EARTH DID YOU STOP? That was a good story and I was just enjoying it... Pls update! I know it's been wat? 3 years but you can't just leave the story hanging like that. Update Pls!
lexi chapter 13 . 5/25/2008
I love all of ur stories...mostly because you write about Batman and Robin but also because you capture them so well in your stories but anyway back to the point i really think you should finish your No Secrets story. Please!