Reviews for A Road Less Traveled
sylviajohns chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I like the idea of Leia being trained as a Sith. It suit her temperament , just as Anakin's.

It looks like you abandoned the story... Such a shame :( I would love to know who Anakin and Leia's meeting would go.

Still, really good story :)
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
Wow, you have to update this story! I loved it and i can't wait until you update another chapter!
A. Valentine chapter 14 . 11/30/2007
Good chapter! Please update as soon as you can.
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
Oh! Did you really have to take Padme? (Tears)
Jaded-Skywalker chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
Wow this is a really good story. I hope you continue it. But poor, poor, Mara!
lateBloomer04 chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
Wow this is really getting good! Is Mara going to be in this more? I hope so - she's awesome. Also I like the direction you're going, with Leia in-training to be a Sith. I can't wait until all the Skywalkers are reunited.

I can't wait for the sequel! :D
AMAPADME chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
OMG! I had totally forgotten about this story. Great chapter LVB.

Oh I sure do hope that Liea does go and kill Anakin. KILL PALPATINE! he is the evil one.
sw1fan chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
"faints" I am glad that you finally decided to grace this story with your presence. I will have to go back and read it again. I assume this is the end of part 1 before the sequel? Will look for that also. :)
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
Wow! I just found this story and it's really good (although you probably already know that)! I love how Obi brought Anakin back and that in the end, Padme died anyhow. Interesting twist on Leia being born first and being kept by Palpatine. You need to update more often though!

Keep up the good work and update soon! :-)
E Power chapter 13 . 4/4/2006
Nice update. Wonder if it has been abandoned. After 4 1/2 months you have to wonder. But what is here is interesting by itself if they don't.
Seamus Mcfly chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
with out a dout a good story please continue it
AMAPADME chapter 13 . 11/22/2005
Well good grief ita about time you guys updated this. :)

Anyway great chapter. I hope that Anakin can find his girl before it is too late.
Hamilcar chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
_ Poor Leia... sure hope Ani finds her before it's too late. Love the story and I can't wait for more. _
Poet317 chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Oh rats! You're going make me wait. Glad to see this story is not dead
Lin chapter 13 . 11/20/2005
Strange that of all the times I could have stumbled on this story, it was on Chapter 13, the chapter with it's last words, seem to hold great importance, almost like a stopping point in the story. This is a very good story, I found myself crying at mutiple times. I could use a good cry everynow again. Thank you for causing the act. Please keep writing.