Reviews for The Dog Who Got Annoyed by Tekemarketers
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
that was big and heavy was that phone anyways
Karichi chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
lol lol lol lol XD XD XD XD i like the spanish 1! XD
inuzrule chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
creative part: heh, very funny! i read this story a while ago, but didn't review for it...so here i am, at 11 at night, trying to find something good to read on the fanfic site, and i decided to reread this oneshot.

stupid questions part: could you make a sequel to this? how did inuyasha learn spanish?

part where i spit out some crazy solution: if you write a sequel, you could tell us how he learned spanish in the author's note

part where i threaten you: WRITE A SEQUEL, OR THE DODOS WILL COME BACK FROM EXTINCTION, AND BEAT YOU WITH MEAT TENDERIZERS! (and it'll hurt too; those dodos are huge!)

part where i make fun of myself: I know, i'm not very creative with my questions, and they sound exactly like every other review you've received, but the weird thing is, THEY'RE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED!

part where i sign off: from the girl with insomnia
Cheesey Cow chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Right...
fourthelement chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hahahaha! Funny!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*Give you a cookie* Tee hee. Very cute. xD And I laughed so hard when he his Kagome in the head.
Vanya The Ninja Maiden chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Yes telemarketers are so annoying! I liked this and InuYasha learns spanish! Cool
Zelda And Cheebs chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
hehe...good chappie_ (lol...yeah, i am in our name...too lazy to get into mine) i like it_ short and sweet and fun to eat!_

zelda-chic04 (aka zelda and cheebs)
Dark Magician Girl Asuka chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Aw, that was really funny! You should write more of those! And it was great how it hit Kagome on the head.
TheSlytherinRabbit chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I think you should do a sequel to this story. Where the hell did inuyasha learn spanish. Trust me i always recieve phone calls from telemarketers so when i pick up the phone and i hear an operator i just hang up. simple as that. But i gotta say, great story. I lost too many brain cells. o.O
orangepencils chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
como estas is how are you...LOL! TAHT WAS FUNNY!
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
omg. stupid inuyasha. how did he know spanish? questions, questions. well actuall only one question. lol.
MapleRose chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that was...interesting. how does Inuyasha know spanish? I know, you can do a continuation where without knowing it, Inuyasha agrees to the telemarketers, and they start sending in useless junk to kagome's house.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
-laughs- that was great! telemarketers annoy the heck outta me.. but where did inu learn spainsh?