Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
AliensEnjoyTea chapter 3 . 5/24
Am I ten years too late, yes. Am I going to write this anyway, also yes! It'll be for the benefit of anyone else reading the comments :)
You don't do CPR when your choking you'll only make it worse. You first attempt sharply hitting them on the back between the shoulder blades if that fails three times you try the Heimlich and call an ambulance.
You do CPR if someone is not breathing and unresponsive and you start with compression for 30 then two breaths. Bystander CPR is now done without the mouth to mouth.
Not that any of this is important in a HP fanfic as there is probably a spell that would have dislodged the apple ;)
riversmalec chapter 20 . 4/27
this is an amazing humor story, one of the best ive ever read! i do hope for you to continue. xx
Silverfyre16 chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
I had to try to not read this story for a few seconds, as I choked as I was laughing and I was somehow choking and laughing at the same time. A toupee? The Wheatie Stealer? Hilarious.
Silverfyre16 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
This is one of the funniest stories EVER! It made me giggle and laugh hysterically every two sentences. Poor Ginny.
Lilly flower forever chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
This story is super amusing. :)
great job on it!
Julie chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
Are you still writing on this? This is seriously the funniest fanfic I've ever read. I laughed so hard. Please write the next chapter, I would love to read it. Just thinking about this story makes me laugh. Thank you so much for writing all of this stuff. I have enjoyed it immensely.
All the best
Julie
eaglewings2peace chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
There have been some actual laugh out loud moments in this fanfic and I love! Ginny is awesome if slightly insane and Harry is awesome as well! UPDATE! Pretty please?
rkristinavl chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Oh my God, this story is just so good... and funny. I laughted so hard that I fall of my bad litterally. And your style of writing is really good.
Blahblahblahs chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Heyo, love the fic, but I just wanted to say that mascara contains guanine, not guano, which is extracted from fish scales. I dont know if others have already said that, but Im too lazy to read all the comments to check.
SaintClaire chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
This is one of the best things I've ever read, and up in the top 10 for the funniest. I've lost hope you will update, but this isn't the worst permanent stopping place. Should you ever come back to life and fanfiction, let us know. Brilliant, stupendous work, RIP.
SaintClaire
SaintClaire chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Brilliant plugs anology. This is comedy gold :)
SaintClaire chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
God this is ridiculous. But I'm so glad they got a snog and a couch, even if it wasn't in that order.
SaintClaire chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Bring on the mum confrontation!
SaintClaire chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Cause I love it, but you did say yourself you aren't the most reliable updater, and I really do want to know who LUna is marrying. And you haven't updated since 2007. Have you died? I hope not. This is a terrific story, and you are a terrific writer.
SaintClaire chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
... My mouth is gaping. This was an astonishing display of fireworks, cheese and livid brides in writing. Absolute top job.
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »