Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
eaglewings2peace chapter 20 . 11/8
There have been some actual laugh out loud moments in this fanfic and I love! Ginny is awesome if slightly insane and Harry is awesome as well! UPDATE! Pretty please?
rkristinavl chapter 20 . 6/23
Oh my God, this story is just so good... and funny. I laughted so hard that I fall of my bad litterally. And your style of writing is really good.
Blahblahblahs chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Heyo, love the fic, but I just wanted to say that mascara contains guanine, not guano, which is extracted from fish scales. I dont know if others have already said that, but Im too lazy to read all the comments to check.
SaintClaire chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
This is one of the best things I've ever read, and up in the top 10 for the funniest. I've lost hope you will update, but this isn't the worst permanent stopping place. Should you ever come back to life and fanfiction, let us know. Brilliant, stupendous work, RIP.
SaintClaire chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Brilliant plugs anology. This is comedy gold :)
SaintClaire chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
God this is ridiculous. But I'm so glad they got a snog and a couch, even if it wasn't in that order.
SaintClaire chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Bring on the mum confrontation!
SaintClaire chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Cause I love it, but you did say yourself you aren't the most reliable updater, and I really do want to know who LUna is marrying. And you haven't updated since 2007. Have you died? I hope not. This is a terrific story, and you are a terrific writer.
SaintClaire chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
... My mouth is gaping. This was an astonishing display of fireworks, cheese and livid brides in writing. Absolute top job.
SaintClaire chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I currently have no left pinky toenail, so I can thoroughly sympathise with Merlin. That said, this chapter is wonderful.
SaintClaire chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Yay! She kissed him! Nice subtle noises of doom at the end there, now Ron has swallowed the bat shit.
SaintClaire chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Loved the exchange between her, Harry and Forge. Will there be a kiss soon?
SaintClaire chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Wow. So much for nice old ladies.
SaintClaire chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
The tension is killing me, but this is the last review you get for tonight, because now I'm going to bed. Well done for including kippers. Nothing wrong with strong-smelling fish I say.
SaintClaire chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
I don't know what the fuck the evil chicken was doing in there, but full points and a bottle of whisky to you for that chapter.
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »