Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
Tearlit chapter 18 . 11/25/2007
Oh this was funny. Their eardrums bursting was terrible. But at least they finally got a good snog in! Dorsy was...interesting...and rather reminded me of a used car salesmen or some other person that tries too hard. I so hoped she would be marrying Neville. *sigh*
Tearlit chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
And the Arnold episode was highly entertaining.

- Besides, what fun is snogging on the couch if you can’t remove at least a little bit of clothing? - Hahaha...that is true...;)

Ginny is such a drama queen...And she has lots of rules lol. And why is she being evicted? For the window? & enter the alien-demon-bride chicken from Hell...
Tearlit chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
And Harry has cornered her good for a talk. And Ginny is so sad-ish, but I love her imagined dismembering of the speculated girlfriend. And she finally figures out it's her, god she's thick sometimes. Wow...you brought it from funny to serious in about 2 seconds. I'm glad we finally get to hear about the end of Voldie. That was so sad and sweet though. And Luna ruined the kiss. Bad Luna! Bad! And he has to do CPR on a pygmy puff...oh wow.
Tearlit chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
Haha I love her semi-telephathic conversations with Harry. Well Hermione was sort of right when she said the perfect rehearsal dinner was an omen. HAHAHA the part where she yelled yes to the ojection was so funny. Ok there are 2 scenes in this that tie for funniest in the story - Ron's I Do and the exploding rabbit-sex cake. Oo enter more cheese wheels. Haha their attempted escape is hilarious! And they just got creamed by exploding cheese...

Favorite Parts

- Explain, her eyes said as they snapped up to me from Ron’s levitating feet. You explain to me right now why my husband is doing a remarkably convincing job of imitating Nearly Headless Nick on one of his bad neck days.

-Relief washed through me as I realized Harry and I had successfully wedded an unconscious man to his highly unstable wife, and I smiled genuinely for the first time that evening.
Tearlit chapter 14 . 11/25/2007
And you're in for another rambling review from moi. Haha.

Yup, they shall die. Wow...I just read the tale of Bellatrix...Hermione's frickin mean. Omg...Ron is poisoned, petrificus totalused and floating off the floor...this is bad. To the next chapter!

Favorite Bits Time!

- “Good, now inflate my boob before we go any further, please.”

- I squeaked as my boobs nearly popped out the top of my dress and smacked me in the face.
Tearlit chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
Poor Ginny, trapped in her room with a broken window during a blizzard and no wand.

Harry is so thick. And Ginny is so insane, but funny. And her doorknobs SUCK! I have a feeling she's the suspected girlfriend, she's just to thick to realize it. Harry is really sweet, though rather hopeless. I love her tirade about the "Speculated Girlfriend." Oh I also like the bit about the Weasley Clan Explosions. (Can you tell I'm writing this rambly review as I read? It's more fun to review that way! ;) ) Boxers with dancing hinkypunks? Haha. Ron drank the mysterious potion...omg.

E! She kissed him! She kissed him!

Funny bits at the bottom!

I'm a member on an HP fansite called the Final Prophecy and we have our own version of the Daily Propet that comes out once a month. I'm a fic niffler for our fanfiction section; this means I find fics that are really good and write up a little piece about them so our readers will have some good stories to read. I was wondering if I could feature your story in our next issue? No personal info will be listed, just your penname and the story name and specifices (genre, etc.) So please email me at or message me and let me know if I could feature your story. If not it's perfectly ok and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Favorite funny parts...

"I would end up in Azkaban because I went after the speculated girlfriend armed with a large pitchfork and a poisonous Basilisk fang and tried to mutilate her stupid sunshiney face in my agony of unrequited love."

"evil bride-chicken from hell"
Tearlit chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
I love this story! It's the best story ever! So so funny!

I also like the bits of, for lack of a better term, sexual tension between Ginny and Harry. It's really nicely done and I just love it, lol.

But poor Ginny is quite saddening there at the end. Aww.

Now it's favorite bit time!

"Apparently, both Lionel and Bubba were great lovers of tuna and great haters of loo-roll-pelting red-heads who only want to inflict justice upon the Wheatie Stealers of the world."

“Uh-oh, Harry,” he said, “Looks like you’ve awoken the beastly fire-breathing midget from hell. What’d you do?”
Tearlit chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
LOL! Omg this was so freaking hilarious. How did SHE end up in the muggle prison considering the Wheatie Stealer chucked a flying projectile of death at her? I guess I shall have to read and see...
Tearlit chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Oh this was funny. And I think I see the point of an inflatable bra now...not sure about inflatable panties. Do they have those?
Tearlit chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Hahahahahaha. This was awesome. I love the exploding green chickens from hell. And how Hermione is super feared.
Tearlit chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Ok this was hands down the strangest chapter! Good though.
Tearlit chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
To the guano-mascara...EW. Omg...I can't believe I put that on my EYES. I shall never wear it again! Ok...maybe I'm lying about that...ok yes I am but ew.

And poor Ginny, a concussion and now seriously hurting fingers.
Tearlit chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Hahaha. This was quite amusing! Poor Ginny, knocked out by the Wheatie Stealing Grandma with a brick in her purse.
Tearlit chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Ok thus far this is my favorite chapter. It was so freaking hilarious I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Now for a couple favorite bits...

"Which was why I was currently crouching in The Corset, undergoing A Lot of Pain, behind The Inflated Stack of Bras.

Armed with my Edible Hat."

And...

"I turned back around, reared my arm back, launched the pineapple at Hermione and Madam Malkin, ran towards the underwear pile, dove into the middle of them...and landed on a half-naked Harry bearing food.

So fantasies really do come true."

Also...what in the world is inflatable underwear and why would anyone want to wear it?
Tearlit chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
I wondered why they had lamp shades in a robe store, lol. Oh wow, I feel so sorry for Ginny. This one wasn't as funny as the others but it was still great. *_*
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »