Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
SaintClaire chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I currently have no left pinky toenail, so I can thoroughly sympathise with Merlin. That said, this chapter is wonderful.
SaintClaire chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Yay! She kissed him! Nice subtle noises of doom at the end there, now Ron has swallowed the bat shit.
SaintClaire chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Loved the exchange between her, Harry and Forge. Will there be a kiss soon?
SaintClaire chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Wow. So much for nice old ladies.
SaintClaire chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
The tension is killing me, but this is the last review you get for tonight, because now I'm going to bed. Well done for including kippers. Nothing wrong with strong-smelling fish I say.
SaintClaire chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
I don't know what the fuck the evil chicken was doing in there, but full points and a bottle of whisky to you for that chapter.
SaintClaire chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Another brilliant chapter.
SaintClaire chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Ahhh, got it. Interesting internal arguments, they rival the ones that go on inside my head. It really is just not Ginny's day is it. LOVE the internal arguments with herself, they were very clever and well thought out. Continue!

PS - really? mascara's really made out of bat shit?
SaintClaire chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
What the hell is a guano? I'm missing something here.
SaintClaire chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I turned back around, reared my arm back, launched the pineapple at Hermione and Madam Malkin, ran towards the underwear pile, dove into the middle of them...and landed on a half-naked Harry bearing food.

So fantasies really do come true.

This is my favourite sentence/s of the story so far. 100% gold. By the way... there are actually real crickets chirping at the moment. I wish they would shut up.
SaintClaire chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Love the corner that Harry got shoved into their. A genius in writing, you are.
SaintClaire chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I really like the writing style you've got going. Succinct, and without waffling on for ever. Love Luna's idea of a hawian/idian fusion wedding. Should be one hell of a party :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
The "bat shit" in mascara belief is not actually true. Its made with guanine, not guano.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT LAST SENTENCE.
timefreak chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant.

I actually laughed out loud.
1,507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »