Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
apeljohn chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This story has kept me reading long enough to really muck up my sleep cycles, and the incessant giggling is making my flatmates question my already-limited sanity. Congrats on producing the nuclear bomb of HP humour.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Luuuurved it! Totally fit Ginny's personality! My friends kept giving me odd looks because I kept snorting in laughter!
Lol;)
StrongCharlie chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Hey the English/Irish version of 911 is 999, and no-one here says Gaelis, it's Irish. Class chapter! :D
StrongCharlie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
YAY! I love your take on the Potterverse! It's refreshingly hilarious! Especially the way you put Harry and ginny together, they often go from not being friends, to pronouncing their undying love in the space of a chapter in other fics. :D Onwards to the show!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
I LOVE THIS!
It is so funny and random!
Which equals so me...
Anyway, I love your portrayal of Ginny, I have always hated movie Ginny, and been slightly indifferent towards book Ginny, but your Ginny is epic!
I said Ginny to many times there, but anyway again.

PLEASEPLEAEPLEASE keep updating this, I really love it so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Lol awesome
bookworm74 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Brilliant, hilarious. I loved it.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
it's been 5 years! please update soon. please finish the story, it's hilarious!
BlameNargles chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Awesome. Although am I right in assuming the last chapter is never going to come? 5 years is a long time...
foodandbooksandthings chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
This is seriously one of the most hilarious pieces of work that I've ever read in my entire life. Actually... I think this IS the most hilarious piece of work I've read in my entire life.
I LOVE all the characterization you've created in this story. Completely amazing, I might add.
This is a really, REALLY done well comedy and it's such a shame you didn't finish!
But I will add this to story alert just in case!
RaeRambles chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! I don't know if you're thinking about continuing it. but it's hilarious and I really hope you write more!
just another One'1 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Very funnny so far! Love the ideas! Well done- have you written any more chapters? x
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
I'm too lazy to login, but I'm Chippy (aka Secret Agent Chipmuh-nk). I'm in love with you. I don't know if you know it, but I am.

Just Kidding!

:) but I love your stories, even if they're AU ('cause I'm a complete Cannon Nazi). They're funny, the plots are wonderful, the charecters endearing... I've found myself thinking multiple times that you should write plays, or books, or movies because if you just changed the names and fiddled around so there was no magic (even though I have to admit that is a necessary part) it would be so perfect! Keep writing!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
PFFT lol that is SO Luna. I love the characterization of Ginny so far :D
EsaHufflepuff chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Funny, yet not cannon, but still perfectly enjoyable!
1,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »