Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Lol awesome
bookworm74 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Brilliant, hilarious. I loved it.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
it's been 5 years! please update soon. please finish the story, it's hilarious!
BlameNargles chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Awesome. Although am I right in assuming the last chapter is never going to come? 5 years is a long time...
foodandbooksandthings chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
This is seriously one of the most hilarious pieces of work that I've ever read in my entire life. Actually... I think this IS the most hilarious piece of work I've read in my entire life.
I LOVE all the characterization you've created in this story. Completely amazing, I might add.
This is a really, REALLY done well comedy and it's such a shame you didn't finish!
But I will add this to story alert just in case!
RaeRambles chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! I don't know if you're thinking about continuing it. but it's hilarious and I really hope you write more!
just another One'1 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Very funnny so far! Love the ideas! Well done- have you written any more chapters? x
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
I'm too lazy to login, but I'm Chippy (aka Secret Agent Chipmuh-nk). I'm in love with you. I don't know if you know it, but I am.

Just Kidding!

:) but I love your stories, even if they're AU ('cause I'm a complete Cannon Nazi). They're funny, the plots are wonderful, the charecters endearing... I've found myself thinking multiple times that you should write plays, or books, or movies because if you just changed the names and fiddled around so there was no magic (even though I have to admit that is a necessary part) it would be so perfect! Keep writing!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
PFFT lol that is SO Luna. I love the characterization of Ginny so far :D
EsaHufflepuff chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Funny, yet not cannon, but still perfectly enjoyable!
IHaveAWandIJustCan'tShowYou chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
Bloody awesome! I actually love this story. As in, LOVE.

I want to pick it up, tie a bow around it and stick it in the chambers of my heart... which may cause some problems in the long term, but still! As least it will be a happy -albeit slow- death :)

Update sooooon! :D 3 3 3
Asynia chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
Awww, this is SO perfect ! Funniest story ever. I litterally couldn't stop reading until I reached chapter 20. I love your humour, I love the way you write all of the characters, and I absolutely love this story. I saw on your profile that you apparently stopped writting fanfiction and it's such a shame ! I would have loved to read the end of this story. I know it's been a long time since your last update, but I still hope that some day I will receive an alert informing me that this story has been updated :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
Great story :)
In The Loft chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
Aaah I love this. It's hilarious, and Ginny is so wonderfully characterised. Please update soon?
Thirst4light chapter 19 . 10/14/2011