Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Coconut Bra!reminded me of an episode of Friends where Rachel gets drunk and kisses her friend in a party where both of them wore Coconut Bra!
DianeJasmine chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Next chapter: Luna and Dorsy's wedding, and the next appearance of those perpetually re-emerging cheese wheels! Also, a tiki man.

Key words in this...

NEXT CHAPTER!

You see, this implies that a chapter will follow and will happen soon. Or at least within the next two years or so.

You have not complied the above statements.

In other words...

UPDATE!

By the way, love your pre-Deathly_Hallows explanation of the battle with You-Know-Who.

Bye bye!

K
PsychoBrunette chapter 20 . 9/23/2011
this is hilarity in a box of crazy wrapped up insanity i died 17 times in this chapter the average death is 12 but i am only now reviewing becuz i read most of it on my ipod and i am determined to use all of the characters in this review so sit back and prepare for much much rambling so anyway i get really hungry alot you mention food alot like alot and i read your other story the one that supposedly ur first i dont know i cant remember if i reviewed that... did i maybe? anyway this review is going to be epic because one this story deserved to reviewed every single cheesy chapter(and its only cheesy cuz theres lots of cheese) and a story with such epicly amazing awesomely fantastic epic proportions as this one deserves and epic review i shall try my best anyway i like when ginny goes to the muggle grocery market, and ya know i had no idea that guana was in macara it doesnt faze me is till use it and i did know guana is bat poop its wonderful aint it this story makes me still and laugh so hard i need to pee my pants not literally so guess what im going to promote this story on my profile because u and this story are uterly and entirely awesome and full of beautiful laughter filled childhood memories sobbing snails int he backgorund while racoons sing opera music now why did i just say that no idea whatsoever i am a starnge child im trying to review this epicness of a story why am i rambling i really dont thinkim going to fill this review box im so sorry noooo dont kill me dont kill dont killl me i value my life and i u kill me then i can never give you a wonderful review ever ever ever again you shall never recieve suchh a wonderful review as this ever again and by now i know ur either staring at this trying to figure out iif a person could actually be as demented as i probably sound right about now then yes im this strange in real lifeor two laughing your face off i hope its the third i have a tip for uz next time ginny gets attacked by the chicken brides from helll stab her with a fork or use a fork to defend herself and ya know i love dorsy and luna their antics make me smile lol that sounds like a cheesy old movie im a strange person in every single way possible i need a peice of chocolate muwhawawawa lalalalalal lalalala singing a song sing along with me i really need to stop talking im not insane just a little byes im sorry i didt fill this up but ur story is utterly and completely awesome
Compound1080 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
such weird themes for weddings
Compound1080 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
hil-ar-i-ous
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
I love this story. It's hilarious and very well written, but it's been almost four years since your last update. I really hope you do again, that would be fantastic.
Poseidon's Unclaimed Daughter chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i can actually see luna making her maid of honor wear this. it is somethng only luna could do.
idreaminfantasy chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
I think I died of laughter when reading this chapter!

Absolute genius with the plugs and sockets
Yvonne Park chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
I have absolutely loved reading this story! Please don't abandon it! I have died laughing through the whole thing! Your Ginny is awesome! You are a very good writer! I would really love to see more from this story! Thanks for the laughs so far!

-Yvonne
phoenix008 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i dont think i have ever laughed this much reading a fanfic yet! u have an impeccable sense of humor, quite delightful lol
Ink Scars chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
I lost count of how many times I laughed. Brilliantly written.

Despite the fact I generally don't like Harry/Ginny this is now one of my favorites and I applaud you.

*clap clap* *clap*

Keep it up!
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
NOOOO! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU ABANDONED IT! D:

PLEASE UPDATE! YOU COULDN'T HAVE ABANDONED THIS ALREADY! :(

THIS IS SO AWESOME! JUST SO EPICLY PWNAGELY WONDERFULLY AWESOME...I could go on forever.

PLEASE UPDATE! D:
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
0_o

Wow...I will never look at mascara the same way again. Even though I never put it on... xD
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
OH MY GOD, THIS CHAPTER IS HILARIOUS! xD

Well...all the chapters I've read so far. ;)

LOVE the way you portray Ginny. xD

*eats a cheese wheel*