Reviews for Quick, Grab the Cheese Wheels and Run!
cho-kaoru88 chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
LOL!

U paid out the crappy beginnings with rly funny and awesome ending. So I guess, it wasn't that bad! I have to be honest w/ you that when I was reading the first few paragraphs, I thought it was a bit dry and I was SOO tempted to close the window and do something else other than reading your story (which would be pretyt harsh). But I resolved by kept on reading and look how it turned out!

I personally think you could've done better. But hey, it's ok! There's always the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
takefourmoments chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
! LOL

I love this. D

I love the way you write and all the frigging humor in it. It's absolutely wondeful.

Update soon. D

-Ash
Sabhaircin chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
So loin-cloth-man is one of the grooms men, who is he? And who exactly is Luna marrying? Well, they're definately going to have an interesting wedding. I love your story, update soon!
Augurey Song chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
This was really funny. Great job.

-Augurey
annoyed at annoyed chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
to annoyed: its so sad that you would post a review like that. who cares about the spelling, the story was wonderful! it must suck being jealous. dont get angry because your mad that you couldn't come up with it yourself! instead of trying to correct peoples spelling why dont you try this new hip thing called get a life. you can get one at 1-800-yes-you-are-a-loser. you should find it helpful.
Annoyed chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Do the world a favor and LEARN HOW TO SPELL GINNY'S LAST NAME! It's only in the books about a THOUSAND times. I can't believe you manage to misspell this simple name every single time in multiple stories. Here, I'll make it easy for you: It's W-E-A-S-L-E-Y. NOT "Weasely." Such carelessness with the basics makes me question the overall quality of all of your stories.

P.S. It's MALKIN, not "Malkim." You really need to put more effort into your writing. Little 13- and 14-year-olds might eat it up with a spoon, because they don't know any better, but discerning readers will click right past to the next story.
designergurl chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I love it! Write more!
bahjcb chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
To be honest, I don't think I'd mind attending Luna's wedding just to see the groomsmen. That girl has an intresting sense of style. What's Hermione's outfits going to be like? Is she going muggle? You know, bright, ugly colors and very poofy. I'm not sure that's worse than a fruit basket hat and a coconut bra in Feb. outside. I hope you update soon, highly entertaining story you've got here.
remy-moon chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
That WAS AWESOME. Hilarious- the ending was great, fantastic. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Trish Shakespeare chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I love you.

Well, not that way. But write way more often!

TS
Maddie chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
This is GREAT! I love it! Hope you update soon!
luka-black chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I laughed a lot at the end, I would love to see Harry with that outfit. I would love that, update soon.
XxHellzAngelxX chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
(I'm not signed in) cool. like it. wicked.
Aus chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
So amusing! I love the way you write Ginny! *loves*

Aus
XxHellzAngelxX chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
(I haven't logged into my account) hey, that was great! By the way, though... the bit about the fruit on ginny's hat... well, didn't you know that a "fourth of a melon" is a "quarter"? I don't wanna offend you or anything...
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »