Reviews for I Don't Know You Anymore
kat chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
You are wonderful. Please continue. i can't wait 2 know what happens.
Goddess939 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
this is getting intense!
ilovebuffythevampireslayerandharrypotter chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
can you PLEASE update?
Cassie-D1 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS STORY, I think this story is great. I love that Harry and Hermione are a couple they make such a cute couple together. But for this story for some odd reason I think Hermione would be better off with Draco then with Harry. I don't know why because i think Hermione/Harry make the best couple out of all the charter's but i also think that Hermione/Draco make a cute couple too. This story just seems like a Hermione/Draco fic for some reason, but it might just be me? Anyways i really hope you update soon because it's a great story.
Cassie-D1 chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
OMG i love this chapter, it's great. I love the fact that Malfoy and his friends think that Hermione is hot. Is there going to be anything going on with Hermione and Draco cuz i think that would be kind of cute.
Cassie-D1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Great story, i love it. It's so differnt from what Hermione is like in the books and movie's and i love it, in this story does Hermione where more high fashion cloths or just normal cloths.
SylyLove chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
I love this story! Please update!Hurry!
steph chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
c'mon...it's been more than two weeks!

where's the rest of my fav. story!

lol

pleaz, dont make me bag

XOXo

Stephie
noxon1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
I bet it was that Aaron I hate gone an did that to hermione.I hope he gets his butt and I like this story A LOT!
handidandi chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Hi! I really liked ur story. You were right, it does have a unique plot. I hope it gets better and better. Keep up the good work! :)
FallingStarsofHope chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
really? the last two chapters showed up withen ten min of each other. O.o
steph chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
omg, u updated, and it's really good! pleasz, keep going, i would lyk to see more action and more runway bussiness.

xoxo
Goddess of the heart chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
update soon asap cuz this is gettin good
coolest kid ever chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
hey, twas wicked! i'm not a real fan ficcor, but i thought it was good.. some of the wording was a little off.. and the way the word anyways kept popping up annoyed me to no end
La-La chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Okayokayokay. This is a great story and you're not illiterate, so many kudos to you. However, myself being a trained model, I have this burning desire to point out that you cannot possibly learn the run way walk in less than twenty four hours. In fact, the time I spent working on the runway walk alone during my training, was at least four days straight if you squished it together (without time for sleep). ... Yhea, but otherwise this a great story so keep it up. Moremormeormomoremoremore, s'il te plait. 3