Reviews for PDA
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Three boys loving each other can really be a problem... Especially if their girls friends wants to help!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
*grin* I have now almost read all of your Bleach fics and almost 3/4 of the rest of your fics. It's too bad there isn't more of this threesome by you or anyone else. If you ever decide to write more it'd be great. ~
acern chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
We've totally got hand signals. XD
KatTales chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Now, I haven't read PDA, but thats becauses its "a sort-of-maybe companion" piece to the Janken...I have read Janken...but can't find the other two...would you be so kind as to kind point out the other two stories for me?
lily22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
"It’s so sad that no one loves you!"

*dies of laughter*
AmiEnshi chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Oh, god I was laughing so hard. NOBODY LOVES YOU, HAHAHAHAHA. Much love for the crack. This was awesome.
magical-flyingdragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
"Im so sorry that nobody lovs you!" That line just made me fall over laughingXD This story is well and truly awsome - and just as cool as its prequel;D - Hehehe.. poor Ichigo.. I'd really love to see more of this;P tis very amusing(and great relief from the constant angst i read normally;_; )
kumak chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wah! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! (for writing this wonderful fic that is) i know this review is pretty late in coming but ffnet hasn't let me sign in/review in many, many days. but not only am i reviewing, i'm putting this delicious fic on my favorites (to takes its place by the also delicious Janken!) so hopefully that makes up for it. :D

the fic was amazingly cute and fluffy.. i wouldn't mind more of this threesome (winkwinknudgenudge).. and i wouldn't mind angst as well. *sigh* very good, as always! please write more! Thanks again!

Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 5/12/2005