Reviews for Scenes from a time
kitsuneluvuh chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Did Kenshin feed him mermaid to make him heal because he didn't want to lose his master?
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
May I please borrow and mangle some of these mini-fics to make my own? Cause I really want to turn some of these into a story.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Ha ha ha ha! I bet Kenshin missed the original fox and raccoon after becoming acquainted with the two he would later on.
enchantedsleeper chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
*scratches head* What the...?
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
Very original and fascinating story. I love the ending.
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Wow, very 'Twilight Zonish' the way you tie the hints of supernatural together.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
That was beautiful. His terror at losing Tomoe and being part of it, his guilt at realizing she only truly smiled as she was leaving him, his quick attack and then fear and terror. You captured a lot in this ficlet. The image of the souls of the murdered and Kenshin’s own mind held at bay by Tomoe's singing is wonderful.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
So funny, twisted and original at the same time.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Very interesting. I like the replay of the bandits killing the slavers and having Kenshin hear his younger self argue with Hiko in the distance.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I am uncertain where you are going with this but I like it. I like how you show Kenshin’s anger and irritation at the swordsmen’s foolishness. He wants to help but he isn’t putting on the rurouni mask here. When he sees loss through stupidity, he shows his anger.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
I loved the last line. It is so funny. I really enjoy how you write. Your descriptions, such as "His stalker continued to follow, moseying through the bows as would a fine lady due her glory out on a promenade." are wonderful.
sueb262 chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
What? How did _Hiko_ become immortal? (Although I love the touch...)
sueb262 chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
O he is fortune's foe, isn't he? Endless atoning, and now truly at it eternally, if he's immortal!
sueb262 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Always tormented by nightmarish memories-will he never be at peace?
sueb262 chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
"he ate his charcoal"-I'm feeling guilty for laughing at Our Poor Hero!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »