Reviews for That's The Way
9TeaForOne chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMG, it's so beautiful 3
Led Zeppelin can't stop being the best band
Elia950 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i've never been a fan of this kind of story.. but i have to say that this letter is damn good.. i even cried ... i'm too damn emotional when i read fiction..
THE WORINDLVE chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I'M GOING TO PRETEND I DID NOT READ THIS! Utterly hilarious but a little disturbing...slash is odd. O.O
Urgazhi chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, thats deep... you captrued alot of emotion in that little ficlet...

thats probbly better than most people can ever write, kudos...
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh darn, I thought it was going to be Draco. Now THAT would have been good. I'm not a huge Harry/Draco, just because it's completely unrealistic, and they both have to be completely out of character for it to work, but I do think they'd be cute. The two most beautiful boys in their year. The tension is there already, also, I suppose. I don't know. Somehow, I just think that would be good. Anyways, I really liked that. How could I not, though? It's a songfic from my favorite band of all time. It made me play my LP while I was reading it. Anyways, keep up the good work. I really liked this.
sakura13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
NO! HARRY IS NOT A GAY! SO WHY IS HE DATING BLAIZE? BLAIZE IS A GUY! YOU HEAR ME? G-U-Y! WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE BLAIZE A GIRL?
kelly chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
i love harry/blaise(girl) This was really good...i will just imagine that in my own little world they get together lol.
icy manipulator chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This short letter/fic really has promise. I can envision right now a post-Hogwarts fic, maybe even post-Voldemort, revolving around HP/(girl!)BZ and how they found each other... again.

Keep it up!
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This is a wonderful story and brimming with imagination! Your a brillant writer! Keep up the good work! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!