Reviews for Harry Potter And The Veil Of Murder
Hp35413531 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Why the Heffer would you pair harry and tones together, that was terrible
Mark Heffron chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Wow what an ending, please continue in a sequal.

I would love to see a lot more action between Harry and Tonks.

It would be interesting to find out that they are soulmates and when Harry turns 17 to bond sexually.

-(-)- Mark -(-)-
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
This is a good story. I can't figure out why a witch or wizard would use muggle transportation like the knight bus or side along apparition or portkey but it did make the story go along well. I really liked the emotions between Tonks and Harry in Chapter 6. Thanks for sharing!
honore chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
You seriously just can't leave it there then...Looking forward to more, even though you haven't updated since 05. Thanks
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
That was buff.

I love it

Quite upset theres no more.
cutecess chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
it's cool - i FINALY know who did it! Will sirius appear? What's in the letter?
The Wigmonsters chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Hmm... *does quick math in head* The youngest you can make Tonks without going against the normal rules for auror training and such is 21.

Great Story!

-Insane Slytherin
Suiadan chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
looks good please update ASAP
mashimaromadness chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Yay! They're finally together. Now, what's this about a hiatus? You should pick this story back up. I really want to know about you explaination of Sirius' voice and all that stuff, plus this Tonks/Harry thing is really adorable. I really hope you are able to pick this story back up, and I shall be right there when you do, so at least there's me. That's what Author Alerts are good for. Hm... you know what I never realized was there until just now... The story alert. But why would you do that? Then if an author came out with a new story you'd never know. You'd be missing out so much. Well, I guess I don't need it, I've got so many author alerts coming in. Why am I talking about this? Oh, I wanted to ask if you've seen Brokeback Mountain. I've seen it twice and read the short story five times. It's a life changing expierience. If you haven't seen it, go, and go soon. It's too good to miss. And make sure you see the movie before you read the story. Ok, I'm done with the randomness now. I really enjoy this story and I would love to see it come back with new updates. Very nice work so far.
mashimaromadness chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Oh, I just remembered, I forgot to mention last chapter, thank you for clearing up the thing with Sirius' death. My copy of OTP is at my mom's house, so I wasn't able to check on my own. I really think that this story is wonderful. Sirius' will was excelent, though it was a little different than what I expected. I liked your creativity with the drum set, very funny indeed. Gosh, I'm so giddy. (Please excuse what is to follow, I'm a bit obnoxious right now.) I made my school musical, and not just that, I got the part I wanted. I didn't even think I could sing. I just went because I wanted it real bad, and I just found out I got what I wanted. I'm so excited. Ok, I'm done, sorry. This is really big for me. Typing it is helping the hysteria a bit. Anyways, I loved the chapter. Like, omfgz, ths stry totally r0xorz. its totally my fav evr. Ok, really though. I really enjoyed it.
mashimaromadness chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Wow, that guy in the train station freaked me out. A LOT! My skin is still crawling. I can imagine that happening. So creepy. I like Tonks' swear word. I am going to steal that and use it in everyday life. It's non-vulgar, and random... Just my style. Snakeskin... It's got a bit of a ring to it. It's incredibly refreshing to see an author who so diligently replies to reviews. I have never encountered it, only on certain occasions, when I have made a particular comment on an error or something. I appriciate that you care that much about your readers. I'm quite surprised and more than a little happy. Anyways, I really liked the chapter (even the parts that creeped me out). How's that for a one liner?
mashimaromadness chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
I love this. So tired. So nervous. I had auditions for the Spring musical today, and I won't find out until tomorrow night if I made it. I'll be a nervous wreck until I know, so my reviews will suck. Just warning you.
mashimaromadness chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
I loved that. The Vernon thing was very funny. I think the funniest part, by far, was "I think I broke his brain." Following it a minimum of three minutes of giggling insued. You know, the kind where you laugh real hard, think you've gotten over it, and then suddenly you think about it again and you start cracking up even harder. That was what happened there. So nice job on that. Someone's last name (History of Magic essay, I think) was Beeblebrox. Are you a Douglas Adams fan? Or is that just a coincidence? I absolutely love the Hitchhiker's series. I've read all five books. Ok, I may not give a lot of constructive criticism, and I may be slightly (or incredibly) wierd and annoying, but at least I use coherent senteces written in English, instead of in leet speak (which I do speak, sadly). Aren't you proud of me? *Pats self on head* Ok, I'm so done now. Sorry for my obnoxiousness. I loved the chapter, it was awesome. I'm glad to see a Harry/Tonks story in the making. These are always so much fun, although I am a Harry/Ginny shipper first and foremost. I am open and read other things too. Alright, I'm really leaving now. Bye, nice chapter!
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow, this is really good. Well written and overall pretty good. Hehe, my usual remarks. I LOVE Crups. I read about them in "Fantastic Beasts" a couple years ago, and I have wanted one ever since. A Jack Russel that has a forked tail and barks at Muggles... What pet could be better? Oh, and I wanted to mention, I'm pretty sure Sirius didn't get killed by the killing curse. What I seem to remember was him being hit by a curse (I can't remember the name, but I seem to recall it being purple) and being knocked back into the veil, and that he died because he fell through the veil, not necessarily because of the curse. I could be wrong about that though. You never know with me. Anyways, I really liked it.
dgfdfhgsdfg chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
im woundering why harry got pretty much nothing from sirius? im all good for the money an stuff but harry has his own but the bike? u ruined it with that thats one of the things harry should get ... an the house woulda been good if he could share it with lupin or order or just have it himself... so all he got was some vooks a weird looking winged horse an some rings... wow shoulda added some more personal stuff... (im really really ticked about the bike u ruined it)