Reviews for General Jack Year Three
Samantha V chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
This is great! Love 'humanized' Thor, and Garmr (who I suspect has a lot more to him than meets the eye). Was wondering how you would cover Jack's time when he left the SGC, and am so glad that he's having amazing continuing adventures.
Superbly done! :)
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dream's Abyss chapter 20 . 4/10/2008
This one was pretty heavy. I'm on to the most recent one.
Livi2Jack chapter 20 . 9/10/2006
Wow what a powerful story. Thank you for a great read. You are the very best author in fanfiction that I have ever read. On to Year Four. Livi
SeedC chapter 20 . 3/16/2006
:) You end your season and hook us for the next one. Well done.
Paul chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
Hey,

I'm a big fan of your stories...having read them over several times. This was the first time that I finished Year Three...and it was well worth it.

I really have to say that this series has to be the most well written series in terms of 1st POV on the entire site.

I await eagerly for Year Four...

Sincerery

Paul

P.S- I think the funniest part of the series was when Thor got shot...and the phone phrases Jack was thinking of (for use of General O'Niell only)
feb04 chapter 20 . 3/12/2006
well , so not how i wanted it to end , he did'nt even get to talk with sam or teal'c , certainly year four should be interesting ! i hope he manages to lose garmr by then .
Diane chapter 20 . 3/12/2006
The closure to General Jack Year Three seemed about right for the fairly rotten year that he'd experienced. He certainly deserved better treatment by the country that he has suffered so much to protect. At least George Hammond warned him. Hopefully, year four will show just how valuable he still is to the Air Force, the United States, the world and the galaxies.

Who's going to get stuck with the extra rice pudding and dozen hamburgers? :D

I'll be keeping watch for your next story, whatever it may be.
Flatkatsi chapter 20 . 3/12/2006
Belfrey didn't sign in so I can't reply privately, but I have to thank he/she for the absolutely wonderful comments. They brought a big smile to my face. Thanks so much!
Belfrey chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
Oh cliffhangers... but I will wait with antisapation the General Jack Year Four series.

All of your General Jack Year series have been so enjoyable, but then so have all of your stories I have read over the years. Thank you for the time and effort you put into them, thank you for the great entertainmet they have provided me and others and thank you for the encouragement and help you have given other writers.
dietcokechic chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
Wow. You are totally setting this up for a really interesting fourth year. Wish Jack could have spent some more time at the SGC. I understand why he's leaving, but I still would have liked to have seen more Jack/Daniel interaction (and Sam and Teal'c). Ah, but I'm a greed bugger, so I'll just have to patient and wait. Well done!
lennielight chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
Yes, definitely a rough ending to a rough year. Something's afoot, looking forward to next year.
leener chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
So Year three is over...:(. It's kind of on a sad note. It sucks that Jack is being treated that way. When you start year 4 I'll be interested to see what the Asgard are hiding and more of Jack with Garmr, they're funny together!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
The End... A great series it was, and it seemed that Jack has no home, per se... sad. :-(

At least he has Garmr. What does a scorned and abandoned General do? Kinda like the RL SG-1... (okay, I'm projecting...)

I look forward to GJ-Y4, coming soon to your nearest internet outpost.

Thanks for a terrific read! As usual, your talent and imagination has no bounds.
Nighshae chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
Good ending, and hope to see year 4 starting soon. :D I love the series, and I love your work...

Those poor dogs. They may never live that one down... ;D