Reviews for Never Forgotten
Bakunawa chapter 19 . 11/24/2007
Haruka Minamino chapter 19 . 11/5/2007
Shet bagay sila. Finally a non-Celena/Dilandau pair.

And you KNOW Ate Bambi? You are made of too much awesome. TT

Love the fic, too bad it has been abandoned now. I continue to hold a flickering hope that you'll finish this.

Thank you!
Leilako chapter 19 . 6/17/2005
Wow. I've been a fan of this story ever since I was a little girl. I just reread the whole thing and I have to say...it is still really amazing. I really hope you have not decided to leave this unfinished for all eternity; it is far too good to slip into obscurity. I hope inspiration hits you soon, or at least eventually. I'm willing to wait.
snow chapter 19 . 5/1/2004
where are you? its been almost 11 months and still no update. this story is to good to stay unfinished.
Shido chapter 19 . 2/21/2004
Wow, this is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
The one thing that bugs me is there's no way to tell apart one setting to another. I used to be really bad about that too so don't feel too bad. Just work on that and this awsome fic will be even better
Char-chan chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
wow! this is totally swet! go you! keep it up! but don't hurt Dilly-sama/Celena to much. v_
Diiniam chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
I've been sitting here for a while now trying to write a review, but since I'm so bad at it I'm just going to say great work. And I'm hoping for Folken to be alive as I want this story to be a Folken/Celena, though I know that it probably won't happen.
Diiniam chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
Gwuinivyre chapter 19 . 8/25/2003
OMG i love this storie. PLease hurry up and update. I really like this. PLease please please.

Gwuinny
Etowato chapter 19 . 7/23/2003
I read this story a long long time ago so I don't remember much of the plot. But I do know that I really enjoyed reading it and I'm going to re-read the whole thing since you have picked it up again. Please do update as soon as possible. And I would love to see some Van/Celena romance. I love Van's fascination with Celena in here. They'd make a beautiful couple. But if not, I can deal with it. _
Lola P chapter 19 . 6/14/2003
I am at your service, humble as my aid may be! I will CREATE time itself to find a way to give you a hand. As the quality of your work is so superb as to render me stupid, my previous reviews have done little more than get drool on my keyboard, but I assure you that I can construct complete sentences and comprehensive feedback. Are you looking for a specific vein of constructive criticism? I can't think of anything that requires improvement . . . as noted by others here, your characters and plot are highly developed and complex, and the story had been unfolding and evolving at a strong pace . . .

have you simply lost sight of the fic's direction?

I will have to review (again!) in order to be of much use, but e-mail me if you wish, with your conundrum, and I will do my best. Cheers!
Moria Polonius chapter 19 . 5/30/2003
Kus Kus, It's so wonderful to see this story back!

It's by far the best written one, and one of the most intersting Escaflowne fics I was able to find on the net. Very often the authors have good ideas but lack the talent to introduce them - the writing isn't all than good, or characterisation is either terrible or neglected. This story has it all: the good writing which flows together with the story, wonderful, in-depth characterisation and a very interesting look on two the most difficult characters of the show. Celena/Dilandau and Folken would make it on the top list of the most disturbed anime personalities, particulary the former.

Anyway, thank you for updating, and please, don't abandon it for another two years or so.

Am I correct in assuming that the new Emperor of Zaibach on whose behalf Dineer speaks, is Folken, somehow raised from the dead? Or is it my wishful thinking and one too many 'resurection' stories? I'm truly hoping for some Folken/Celena romance. Van's fascination with Celena seemed plain wrong to me. In my mind Van's heart belongs to Hitomi, period.

Well, yes, that would be all. Please update soon!
Scribe Shiloh chapter 19 . 5/22/2003
YES! AN UPDATE! ! Heh. Now you think I'm wierd. But I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE THIS FIC! IT'S SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFULLY AMAZINGLY ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD! I love it I love it! Ahh! _

Your style is...wow. It puts my writing to shame. There are very few I've seen who are as good as you are. This is incredible. Absolutely incredible. Your characters are so vivid, and the personalities have incredible depth to them. Wow. Just...wow.

This is so good. Please oh please please please update again soon!
Moria Polonius chapter 18 . 1/18/2003
I don't get it... seeing that you haven't updated for over a year, I take it that the story is over... but it's clearly only halfway through. Did you abandon it? That would be a shame, for this is a first Escaflowne fanfiction that I truly enjoyed.

You have wonderful writing style that I simply love, your portrayal of the characters is incredible and your OCs are great. The struggle between Celena and Dilandau has as much depth as it should have, and no sweet-little-Celena who gets to paired with whomever and lives happily ever after.

I particularly enjoyed the way you described Folken (my favourite character of the show) and I couldn't wait to see how he became the Strategos. If there is any possibilty that you might write more of this story, please let me know at :

I would say: it wuz grate, pleez rite mor if I thought it would work...
Pirate Bathsheba chapter 18 . 11/19/2002
This is great! You've thought up answers to all these questions that the series never answered, questions that it implied (like, why did they take Celena, specifically?) and you do it SO WELL. I especially like the way that Celena and Dilandau fight for dominance, and how he (sometimes) subtly slips through...Yay! I'm really intrigued to see where it's going. Write more.