Reviews for Time Runs Out
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 1 . 6/13
Logan is addicted to Veronica and their lives are so complicated.
flyersgrl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just hsppened upon this story and thought you should jnow I thought it was Amazing!
UndercoverAlice chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
absolutely brilliant work! i think you did an awesome job on capturing Logan's character. i LOVED reading this!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow this story really touched my heart, I loved it
Staargirly chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Very beautifully written fic. Hope the show turns out like how this ended.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I LOVED this. It was so beautiful and tragic and hopeful and bittersweet. I would love to see a follow up.
LoveLiRic chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow, this is amazing. I think you captured the essence of Logan perfectly. I'm off to see if you have more fanfic!
1987 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great piece, i think you really capture Logan's feelings.
epona9009 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It was beautiful I love it. Hope you write more soon. Plus you gave me hope for the LoVe ship. And that Logan was okay, not dead or in critical condition. If this isn't a one-shot Update soon. Please!
penandpaperx chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow, this story is beautiful. I mean, really.

The only bad thing about it is that it gives me hope that maybe the series itself would end up like this too (although what are the odds...)

Until that (doesn't)happen, please update.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
i like a lot esp alpah and omega so appropos
murp chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
you just made my day... seriously... i love you... (not really) no one in the dinky small town i live in has even heard of muse... and i have never read a songfic with muse in it... normally i don't review i just randomly read stuff, but seriously you made my day!
Tanya chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
when he jumped off the bridge, the air stuck at my throat and whne he showed up at her door is tarted to cry ( i hope it will really be like that on the show)

its gives it all so much power to know logans feelings

"Veronica Mars won’t kill him and he won’t kill her. They just might kill everyone and everything around them, but it will be worth it. Nothing can stop them and there is no logic, no reason, just this"

beautiful!