Reviews for Does It Hurt?
Phanma chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
SWEET
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
cute!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Very sweet
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw! So sweet! GO DOMINIQUE!

Absolutely lovely! Amazing job! Keep up the lovely work!

hbpm
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
AWEE OMG that was so adorable! Its now temptin me to read your fanfictions ! I lvoe the emotion that you used in it ot show the father daughter love
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Almost made me cry hehe Really good job.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is so incredibly sweet- words don't describe it. And you managed to avoid the triteness trap.

Very nice work.

Erisah
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
So... CUTE! Yay! It's so adorable!
gamgee chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw! that was SO sweet! :D
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh, this is so beautiful and moving. The innocent love and questions of his daughter have freed Erik from his msak when with his family. Oh, wow!
Ravenseye131 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aw this is so adorable! I almost cried it was so sweet. Yeah for Erik and Christine having such a sweet little girl.
MoonyInAMask chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
So, I read The girl next door and loved it. I really only read this because, 1. you wrote it, and 2. it had so many reviews. I now see why. How simple and perfect. It captured so much with few words. It was beautiful.
SheDreamsInIndigo chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
ok, i have read a couple of ur stories now (the phantom of the opera, and how do you feel about that?, and now this one), and i have LOVED all of them.

i think it's fair to say that u r one of my PHAVOURITE writers!

definatly time to add u to my favvy authors list!
Midzst chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was the sweetest thing ever!
PhantomPhluter chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
wow. That brightened my day. Which would be hard to do cause it's a yucky day. Anyway...I thought that was very sweet. And very much like a child. Thank you for making me smile!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »