Reviews for Lovegood, Boobs Gooder
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I am amused. You have succeed good person.
Osma77 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
The letter was a masterpiece. Enough said.
Osma77 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
All that work staring at her boobs, and when harry gets a free ticket (one that even includes non-teenage, fully ADULT touching) he starts rolling into a pro-ass rant? Really? I feel like I don't know you anymore.
Osma77 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I was enjoying the chapter nearly as much as the first when you just HAD to have Snape drop his pants. Really, what were you thinking? The nessisary muggle-obliviate (pounding my head into a wall) made me forget the best lines of the chapter. For shame!
Osma77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What... the... hell. OMG this is wonderfull. I haven't laughed this much since the first few chapters of Methods of Rationality. I put this story in my "read eventually" folder years ago and am just now getting around to it, and i must say that i should have gone to it YEARS ago.

a Bellatrix Lestrange blow-up love doll? The doctor in the head section? The dursley's were just disturbing although the "friend of harry potter" being both 23rd and -5th made me almost shoot pepsi out my nose. The entire section with Harry and Mr. Lovegood on P. drive before "warping" away was simply amazing (especially the "it's become a weekly habit by now.") And of course I would most DEFINITLY be asking the lovely miss lovegood for some milk before going to bed. And i wouldn't be nearly as picky as harry was about it.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. I'll do my best to avoid letting the nargles consume my soul.
HiroJiyuNaka chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I have got to say, my quest to find a serious, romantic story about Harry and Luna has failed miserably.
And I couldn't be happier!
Chaoticist chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
This story was absolutely ridiculous!

I absolutely loved it. So delightfully crack-y. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
jimbobagins chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ha! I knew this author sounded familiar... I remember reading this sometime ago , and will do so again, GLADLY
*Praise be to nonjon !*
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha! Boob night is totally original.
lollapalooza-18 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
You have to write more such stories..! :D
furface294 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OOOOOHHHHHHKKKKAAAYYYYYYY what planet are you on and can I come too ? Amusingly humourous but so utterly Lovegood, both of them or is that all 3 of them ? LOL
Roanapur chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
A boobing good chapter.
Boobslover chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Needs bigger boobs
ninjaminja100 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Loved the story. All the crude humor had me rofling and i mean actually.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »