Reviews for Lovegood, Boobs Gooder
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
OK, I have to give points where points are due. There was one point in this chapter that I laughed so hard I couldn't see straight. Bring on more poop and tit jokes!
delphinous chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
completely cracked. it was funny, but i don't think i'll ever read it again, it's only going to be funny the first time
hpf2114 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Absolutely EXCELLENT!Full marks! Laughed my ass off. Fate's bitch indeed.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
You sir are a genius.I have been a fan of your work since this story was first published I nod my head in respect for someone on an equal standing of awesomeness and your incredible portrayal of Luna.
demon edge chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
An excellent story. A bit over the top in a couple of place, but otherwise very good. I thought your ST portkey was GREAT.
JayrodBorumski chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
This story was hilarious in many different places. The part I found hardest to follow was actually the high elf part. The rest of it was fun and entertaining and I liked how you made it flow into canon with Draco and Dumblemort drama.
an orange peel chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
I-I don't... I'm not sure I can... I don't think... But then if... How...

That was beautiful. Smurf/Elves was genius.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

Wow
birthofthecool chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
It was a funny little story. I chuckled quite a bit and even lol'ed a few times.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Now, I know you've left the site, and I'm glad, by the way, that you left your stories up. I also know that I've probably already admitted my love for you and my promise to find someone to bear your children. I just have to reaffirm the joy I receive from reading said stories, whenever I do so.
gunghoun chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Oh god, Snape is fantastic in this chapter. What an asshole.
Um the Muse chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Hahaha. The whole thing was too funny. The only thing I didn't like was the 'dropping the baby on her head' gag.
Writingperson chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
smurfs technically belong to peyo btw.

If you state H-B owns the Smurfs, you should state that Peter Jackson owns the Lord of the Rings
roobug21301 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
i think you are insane, and your life's work is to make your readers either die of a hemorrhage from laughing so much, or pee themselves. That being said thank you for the story.
Roo
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
lol at the diaper and death eaters scene
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »