Reviews for Lovegood, Boobs Gooder
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This was cute in a Luna runs amuck kind of way.

And Harry getting so mad that he levitates due to power surges (kind of reminds me of that part of the movie The Craft where one of the girls levitates and then glides forward with the tips of her shoes dragging along the floor.

Well done (Although I think I'd go for Medium well...

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is evil.

I'm laughing so hard/much I'm about to wet myself...
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Those Dursleys are just . . . creepy . . . although that word is pitifully inadequate in these circumstances. At least there appears to be some kind of plot.

Note to self: don't read humorous fictions while eating cereal.
emeraldwarhorse chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Just finished chapter one... I may have lost the ability to read due to a strange uncontrollable surge of laughter
dveth chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This story is hilarious. It trailed off a bit in the end, but Harry's letter to Voldemort and Voldemort's reaction had me laughing continuously for the 5 minutes it took to read it. I started the story looking for romance, and while it didn't really contain any, I am most definitely not disappointed.
Tornhold chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hah. This is hilareous. Words cannot express.
DylanL chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Loved the story. Laughed the whole time.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
can't breath XD oh to perfect.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ROTFLMAO, that was epic! I love how you have done this!
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story! I love the "Luna loosens Harry up" scenario as much as the "Harry on a holiday" and the "Harry mindfucks Voldemort" scenario's. As such, I think this story is brilliant!
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
So Tom or one of his Underlings likes to watch the Iron Chef then?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed the story mate. Cheers.
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Not as good as some of your other fics. I just felt it was slow and not much of anything was happening most of the time. There was no obvious progression and the plot elements were just kind of 'pasted' between the 'Slice of Life' parts (which was 90%)

I didn't enjoy the ending, and particularly Fate's portrayal in this fic.
She sounded like a real bitch in this particular situation. As if she enjoys tormenting people cruelly.

Other than the above faults, I enjoyed the fic and feel the acclaim it has is the acclaim it deserves.
marksmom chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I just recently found this story and, while you may no longer be on this site, I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed this! Kudos!
JonnyBarba chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
you portrayed luna and her farther perfectly in my oppinion, they were both verry open, just like in the films, i enjoyed this becauseit was funny and sexy at the same time, you should make a another story about how others reacting to there new relationship ta school and how they stick through it, or somthing like that
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »