Reviews for Kirsten Just Needs To Be Found
shelovesboots chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Aw that was the last chapter? :'(

I loved this fic! You did a great job on it, especially the part where you list ingredients of Kirsten’s demise. These words express so much and give the chapter a great ending.

Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
OMG this was so good. Great ending
britgirl2003 chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
I like the way you made this story tie in with The Dearly Beloved. Poor Kirsten! :( I especially liked how she found out about Caleb - cruel, I know, but it added something extra. Great story, Kazzie! :)
SexyEm chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
kazzie i loved it, great end girl, poor kirsten i feel so sorry for her how much she blames herself and sandy for only noticing now just how bad things are! Overall great fic!

stephoc chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
OMG that chapter was so good. It was such a good place to finish but I wish it didnt have to end! Loved this story! Great work!
CynthiaB chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Great end. Really hard, and touching.

It was nice to read this story.

Keep up the great work.
stephoc chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
omg definitley continue! you cant stop now! great chapter! i love it...cant wait to read more! great work
CynthiaB chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
PLease continue! It's so good.
shelovesboots chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Continue :)

I loved it :)

The ending was so sweet :)

Doppelgriff chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
YOU GOTTA CONTINUE! You are such a good writer! I have enjoyed it.. i really like the break down ... instead of walking away with codka...More Sandy comforting her... more sweet scenes!

TheNewpsies chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
hehe wow kear su razz! ally wama! sep verta atta mi os leeleeing! su escrib tannis amazingly! mi leelee so! the beginning briar lettie say padme mi petal! helo familos hehe! reference tora nana razz! tannis os helo fragile - good tora hanna da familos noticed! Sam oro violet sil killow tora laf sil meeko! hehe leelee references tora da early dulce - very lettie say kay tastad so! Rain pleased sil tannis sil ni drugs say poco bucco! da memories say pictures briar aw! Mekko say kiki say tannis family lettie! Leeleed da floorboards bit - padme petal! Meeko say drugs shows leelee for tannis atta razz! Meeko finding ya briar funny say voilet! "Kirsten is nowhere to be found,” - aw! Mekko telling ya renot ya mekko briar better than show kay think! Tannis reaction briar da best ever - yas angry tasta us really haha! Mekko say familos real loci say kay leelee so! Tannis claroing os sad! leeleed meekos last words - so so lettie! kay willow want more lala kay leelee escrib koma ent mi kear! niky need some voilet dulce lala su escrib so very well! Hope su tastad jefe koma say kay killow manu what everyone else says renot so all haha!

leelee su Emzzie x
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Yay you made my day updating!

Of def continue

I loved how mad she got but I was so scared they were more than sleeping pills!
Doppelgriff chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
Another well written chapter Kazzie! I really enjoyed it! I love how you included the boys and how they were also anxiously looking!

HurrY! new chapter! :P hehehe loved it!

Love how you started with the lines from "The Showdown" too!
britgirl2003 chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
This was a great chapter! I loved Seth thinking that Kirsten might have gone to see the Nana and Ryan's sarcastic response. I really liked your writing in this one, especially this: "her tears mixed with the sand". I liked the introduction of Caleb's death, that'll make it more interesting I'm sure. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
shelovesboots chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
Yay, is back up :)

Go Kazzie, I luv the idea with Jennifer's letter.

Sandy better find her soon! She really needs him :)

I'm looking forward for more!

Good luck with your exams :)