Reviews for What You Like
Nauwa chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Write morre! UPDATE! Please! I loike this story really much! ;)
Hitori-Hoshi chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
o! I love this story so far! I can't believe that Blaise did that to Draco though! But maybe he's taking orders to staisfy his parent's as well? I don't know, but this is the first fic that i've read with this kind of story line and I love it! So please update as soon as you can! ) Happy Writing!
TruestBlue chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I Want MORRE!

Lol, update soon

TruestBlue
Ambrosiatic chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
I like it. n.n Please keep updating-I would like to see more of this.
Plotbunnybrat chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
It's hard to imagine Draco willingly in Gryffindor. Slytherin seems more suited to both his and Harry's personalities. If you can pull it off, it should make a very interesting story. Please keep going.
Angel with Painted Black Wings chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Amazing just like all the HP/DM fanfics you've written that I like.
demonlover11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
LIke all of your stories I love this one so far.

This will be very interesting to follow.

And I can not get over how you pulled a 180 on malfoy!: ) Good job changeing his charector! You have an eye for this kind of thing.

*pats on back*

TTFN

Nichole
xxnuttylunaticxx chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
HI! You were on my author alerts so I got an email about this story and I decided to come and read it. I am so glad that I did now! I don't normally leave reviews but for this story I decided to make an exception, being the first chapter and everything. I can't wait until the next one!
God Of Mercy chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw...that so cute! When i finished reading it all i could think was cute. Very interesting story you got love to read more. I wonder if Draco will still be sneaky and sharky but this time toward Slythrin. Can't wait. Keep up the hard work. Peace. :)
harrypottermove over chapter 1 . 5/13/2005