Reviews for Decorative Photography
cute
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great humoristic fic :)
GwenHolmes chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
There were people who had a close resemblance to the family, like one woman who Harry knew must have had RED HAIR, even though her photograph was black and white, and there were people who didn't look a bit like any of them, like a group of three young men who were having a drink with what must have been a young Molly.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Fabulous. xoxo
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I totally lived it! And the woman with red hair was Lily, wasn't it? Well, that or one of the few weasley women. I'm not sure what a picture of lilt would be doing up there. Yah.. I'm begining to doubt my theory...
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a whole fic of yummy goodness at every turn. Sp many lovely little bits and clever things like the story of the ghoul and the pictures and the accident and then carried on bit!

I didn't get the redhead thing I don't think, what was it?

There were a few little things like an e missing off breathe, and 'less harmless' which would mean more harmful, so should have been more harmless. But I really enjoyed the fic so they didn't matter!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great, awesome,fluff!:D:D
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
there's a reference to red hair? oops...missed that one. and it was extremely funny
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
LILY !

It was Lily with the red hair right?

I hope I get toffee!
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
m great story so cute and perfect I think the picture of th eperson with red haiir but wasnt a weasley right?
SeaStones chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I have no idea what the hint was. Could you tell me, please?

All I know is that "red" shows up 19 times and "hair" only three and "Eurick Herish" sounds a bit (a bit, mind) like red hair. If you slur the words worse than a toothless drunkard with a lisp.

Good fic, by the way.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
perfect!

absolutely great!

it was well written, sweet, funny, full of the weasley love and Harry and Ginny together are like a treasure.

good job :) P.S: i didn't get the reference, but I'd love to know what it was :)
ToriVampire94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I don't care about toffee. GOOD STORY THOUGH!
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ah, well, you know the drill. I loved it, it's amazingly well written, I loved Harry's reaction to the photo box, etc etc. But I couldn't spot the reference to red hair, so I'll stick to my tooth paste. Thanks for sharing!

Aimael
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Perfect. You did an awesome job with this! I really loved it. :):) I liked that "it started as an accident but carried on" part. Great job!

Jordyn