Reviews for Little One
MM chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That's really cute! Sorry to disappoint, but I knew from the beginning it was Faramir. You managed to get him just as I imagine him.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
No, i actually rhought it was faramir all along. So cute :3 Elboron was offended
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
mmmm, I just love Faramir :)
Red Cloud Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
that is soooo cute!

thanks for sharing.!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
It is cute. ) And no, I thought it was Faramir from the start- though now that I've read your note at the end, I wonder why I didn't think it was Eowyn... But anyway, he is a "sweet fool" in this one. Come to think of it, I have a similar story among my drafts but Inspiration has neglected me so it probably won't be completed anytime soon. Meanwhile, your stories are doing a great job of keeping me entertained, thank you!
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wooaaaa! I just loved this!

Stories featuring Faramir as a father are my ultimate favorites, along, maybe, with the ones featuring Faramir in captain-mode. This is so sweet, and funny, and definitively something I can see Faramir do. :)

I've always imagined Faramir as the sort of man who would really be a good father to a girl. Well, he would be the best father ever to a boy too, true, but I see the relationship with his daughter as sweeter somehow.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yeah! I did! Think it was Eowyn!

Sweet story!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE omg fluffyness abound i totally loved it it was so sweet lol
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Yah, it made me grin. D

Okay, I know this isn't related to the fic, but there's no other way I can say it. Thanks for the PM! I felt really honored to receive something from you.

Anyway, the reason I haven't responded is that I'm not allowed to PM. My parents are a bit touchy about that.

~Syen
Gwynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
At first, I thought Boromir was talking to Faramir. When I caught the word 'son,' I figured Denethor was talking to wee Faramir.

Oh, I enjoyed it thoroughly! I now have a delightful mental of Faramir grinning as he talks to his little child. I think i want to draw a picture of it...
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aw so adorable :)
odevine1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
AW
nautika chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Yes, I thought you were trying to make us think it was someone else when it was really Eowyn. I confess! It was really sweet.
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I did think that was Eowyn, until I got to the part talking about her hair. Then I knew:-) Very good, an whimsical, and well written.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very nice. Very sweet. It conjures up such a lovely image.