Reviews for A Door Wide
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Omg! Nearest heavy object! XD -LMAO-
I read this as slash, cuz that's how my mind works. XD
Very sweet.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I must admit, I was searching for slash - but I loved this all the same.
Love is love, it need not include carnal lust.

I'm just glad that several things were brought to light, and dealt with. Things being Anakin's marriage, his love of Pamde, and that he read the journal in the first place. I'm very glad that Obi-Wan took that in stride and still gave Anakin a second opportunity of trust. Yes, the journal will still be used. Yes, Anakin now knows of it. But Force help Anakin if he ever reads it again! He's been warned!
:D
kspadawan chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Wow, this story rocks! I love the drama, it was just perfect! Especially the ending.
WolfCipher7 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Glad you ended it with a laugh! LOL.

Really nice story!

Alien Roxi
James' Lily Flower chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Hey great story, I really enjoyed it!

Gosh Anakin is so headstrong and irrational!

Loved the way you showed Ani and Obi's relationship!
HC0 chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
I know what you meant to say, but that chapter DID make Obi-Wan and Anakin seem a bit...kinky. Excellent story.
HC0 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
This is a great story. But now you got me all sad. They'll make up in the next chappie? Please?
AniObiAmi chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Wonderful story...I especially liked the last line( bash his head in! That was funny-chuckle-giggle!)Ok, now that i'm done laughing at that, I'm probably going to start crying at the rest of the story...it's so sad! It had a really good ending though...good job!
x Rajah x chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
Wow.

That was quite good, I enjoyed it. Interesting idea.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this stor... YO!
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
I love your stories! For the millionth time, GREAT JOB!
ShadowLea chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
hihihihihi and that is the exact reason i don't keep a diary :p cuz if somebody ever reads it, things go to hell. great great story!
Spirit of the Skies chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Wouldn't this well change things a bit if the council knew of Anakin and Padme wouldn't they stop what happens in ep.3? just an idea to expand on this story a bit
DarthGladiator45 chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
I liked Obi-Wans final threat, that was too funny!
zzsts chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Wow! Awesome story, beautifully written! Please continue!