Reviews for Cosi Fan Tutte
Wynni chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Dang, kinda wished you'd allowed Raoul to survive the attack.

Erik's redemption in allowing both to live was kinda the deciding factor in me liking him so much in the original.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
i really enjoyed reading this FanFic. you did a wonderful job as well.
HellaPhantom chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Well, that escalated quickly. o_o I wasn't expecting him to try something this drastic so fast.

This is extremely engaging! I'm excited to keep reading.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I suppose Christine has even less reason to obsess over Erik than he does to obsess over her. (at least Erik has her journals, though!)
raoul seems oddly smarmy and inappropriate for a teacher. somehow, it works.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I always wondered why you chose to make her odd looking instead of canon pretty...even the big feet. so strange. but I like the descriptions, and your style of writing, and the story in its entirety. haven't read it in years, but it's still just as captivating as it ever was.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
That was really good! Very twisted, but then, phantom of the opera usually is.
mutantfrogs chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I realize this story's six years old, but some stories are of the sort that you just can't pass up reviewing them.

I... have mixed feelings about this story. So where should I start? I can't really say there were any good or bad parts, just very intense shades of grey. I avoid modern day versions of POTO like the plague, but you've managed to perfectly update it and keep everyone in character. Your timing works wonderfully too. I've actually speculated before that Erik would be more than happy to speed up Christine's father's death if he felt it was best. I would have liked to see Raoul fleshed out a bit more, though what you did do was excellent. I feel like the fact he's willing to pursue a relationship with an underage student, even though it is comparatively the lesser of two evils, and the fact he doesn't want to involve the police hints toward the fact that he might have a darker side.

I'm a huge fan of Erik/Christine, when done properly. I thought you did an excellent job on their relationship, the fear, passion, and Christine's intense desire to help him. Still, the ending felt like it was resolved too quickly. I would have liked to see a second epilogue from Erik's POV. This is still a man who takes delight in killing. Just how much can Christine bring him back from the dark side? What's his reaction to expecting a child?

Raoul's death, though unexpected, was well played. I must admit, I was looking forward to seeing Meg take up his torch and save Christine, and I felt like she gave up too easily, although I do understand her character's reasoning.

In the end, I intensely enjoyed reading this story, even if it did leave me feeling somewhat disturbed. I think the mark of a good story is leaving the reader in deep thought afterwards. I feel like there's still so much more to be said, though, so even though it's been six years, if you ever do write a sequel, I would happily read it.

Thanks so much.
Cap'n Dragera chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
Wow, I didn't know what to expect from this story, but from the first chapter I was pulled in by your fantastic storytelling talents. I have no words, other than to say thank you, this was truly a treat to read.
Silver Diva chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I will enter one final review, and then I will go to bed, this 3rd day of March 2011. Please don't hate what I'm about to say...I write also, and you write SO WELL. I do know how it feels to be VERY tired of a story...

I won't say I am disappointed with the ending, although I will say I have read SO many that end up being twice as trite and 'easy' and THAT being the most minor of their problems. I do feel cheated in a way; after taking a many-chapter ride well-oiled with tension, fear, and the horror of Erik's psychopathic thinking, we are suddenly...'pop!'...standing in Candyland. Erik is besotted (instead of obsessed), Christine is smelling the good life, and everybody else is willing to forgive and forget the death of a 22yo boy and Christine's father.

Killing her father...eh. Killing Raoul...well, pounding the ever-living snot out of the foppish git would have done for me. Of course, I would have provided more time for Christine and Erik to soften to each other-lots of girlish 'oh my's and emotional reveals-thereby allowing her to discover Erik's true, loving nature. There could have been much made of his loving support upon the NATURAL death of her father (giving Erik a clue of just how PERSONAL death can be to those left behind). THEN Raoul's interference and attempts to turn Christine against Erik wherein he receives the ass-whooping he so richly deserves. Yeah, I hates Raoul. Nearly as much as Christine the Whiner!

But, yeah...that's me.

There are so many EXCELLENT things about your writing, I am still looking at the rest you have here.

I'm old so forgive the grumpy stuff. I was in Hawaii for four years...the place was amazing and terrifying. Being from Kansas, I just could not get over the idea of the horizon being BLUE WATER in every direction!
Silver Diva chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
"They always said it was good to have a hobby."

Hmmm...perhaps I should take up Erik's? I presently have had to confine myself to writing and cleaning cat barf off the carpets.

Well done!
Silver Diva chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
How fun would it be to serve as objet de'adoration for a homicidal madman, especially Erik? Ohhhhhh...okay, not so much. But I'm LOVING Erik, even if I'm glad I'm not Christine! The story moves wonderfully.
Silver Diva chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I am in awe of this...where has this been the many times I've clicked through the stories...page after page of pap and ill-written garbage.

This...this is a treasure! Please accept my sincere admiration! I may not review every chapter...but I will continue to read. I love Erik...love those 'damaged & dangerous' types. I am also okay with Christine...a character I have refused to link with Erik in my own POTO story.

Brava!
Ruu chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
This is one of my favourite Phantom phics ever! The writing, the story, the characters - I love it all. I know it's been four years, but I never commented and I think you deserve the compliments. I wish you were still active and writing!
newphan chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
What an interesting story...It is very different from others I have read...I was tense all the way thru...I hope to read more from you soon. Thank you for all your hard work on this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Erik really shouldn't have killed Christine's father...that's unforgivable.