Reviews for Jak's Headache
DeletedAccountThatIsDead chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I… I like this…
Redterra chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
First) watch?v1pIN6BEgUi0, second) I think with Keira would make more sense and could lead to some more funny stuff, but all and all pretty good. 8.5/10
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Ok finished chapter 2 and let me just say YOU OWE ME A NEW BRAIN! Cause I think my current one just broke.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Whaaaa… that was SO WEIRD! But I still liked it. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT gay but THAT was amusing. Especially at the beginning when Jak threatens to go Dark and eat all the people. And then I was like " O crap there's a SECOND CHAPTER!
hellfire lord chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Whoa, that was awesome. Hey, could you somehow turn Light into a femine version of Jak. That would be the best.
CuZ D chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
White Cherry Rose chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
love the ending! perfect! u should totally do the next chap! cant wait to see it!
Penguins Are Teh POWER chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Why don't you update this story? It's so funny, and it is a very original idea, I've enjoyed reading it :D!
torn30 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
that was interesting when are you going to update again?
Ecokitty chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
omg, that was the most funniest thing I ever read. XDD Ure a genius. Looking forward to more! :D
rae chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
HAHAHAHA! yay! another chapter! this is awesome!
Javahna chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
That was absolutely and completely and utterly HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed so much for ages! I very much like the idea of Jak's alter egos being gay, but I was just wondering, how is Jak going to save the world now he has no Dark or Light Jak?

I can't remember which exact lines I likes the most, but it definitely made me laugh. A lot. For quite some time.

Well done.
Darkening Light chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Oh man this is good! I so needed a laugh! I loved this *faints*
SpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Jak, six words:

Not. Enough. Booze. In. The. World.

I mean... oh god, mentally scarred for life! Well, you know... if he wasn't already... whatever.

Ja ne