Reviews for Red and Yellow Make Orange
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
you know this scene: Ren and Hao froze in their tracks but then made their way over to Yoh. Instead of putting Ren you put Rena! so no Ren's name is Rena? Lol!
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awsome-awsome! looooooooved itttt!
ladyccino chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
um... its actally 'Wo Ai Ni' and 'Aishiteru'. hehe. and who's Rena? o.O
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Nice job! _

This made my day. Thanks that you ever wrote this!
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hahaha, funny, I like it! Hao x Ren x Yoh, hehehe
Nephra chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This was nice, you write really well. I just wish it were longer.

Love the love triangle. Hope you write more of these in the future ;)
an chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
ahh that is so cute but wot's with the ending so evil you are i mean yoh bout to get raped so eil
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I thought that it was really sweet. I am a total YohxRen lover, but I also like HaoxRen and HaoxYoh. This was the best of all worlds.

Keep up the good work.

Lady G
Cutie Thang chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
OMG! That was so fluffy it made me cry! (for real..) I LOVE YOUR SHAMAN KING AND BEYBLADE FICS!
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
- This is Kawaii.

Kudos,but while your characters in your fic are talking,try and remember to put a some enlightenment on who's talking.

"Yoh exclaimed"

"Hao muttered"

Or so on,so it doesn't get confuzzling.

Ciao D

By the way,I read your profile,and it seems you have some names mixed up O.o Daisuke/Davis's last name is Motomiya. Daisuke/Davis Motomiya. Kouji's last name is Minnamoto. Kouichi's is Kimura,which is his mother's last name. Minnamoto was their fathers'. Taichi's last name is Yagami (Spelt backwards it's "Imagay" xD) and Yama's last name is Ishida.
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Whoa that is alot of writing I really like your story I love the Hao parts it was so cute the ending :D
Nyago chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Although Yoh is not weak and you did rush it a bit, it was still a cute fic ) Anna can be nice in her own way, just need to learn how to get it out of her. Love the little comments in between BTW. XD

Nyago