Reviews for To Protect His Dream
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
this is really good! At first it was a bit confusing, but ur notes helped :) update soon!
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Thta w a sgood! To think you had to go through so much for one goal!
yukibozu chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
do you ever plan on updating?
Confuzzled239 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Kool

lol

Confuzzled
Fox of Black Shadows chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Wow... I like this very much keep it up.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
i love this story! very good ] please update!
Tsuki no Megami Ookami Kurai chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
S.D.C. Sorceress- Update soon! This story is very good! This is one the best stories that I've read so far!
Tsumii chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
I like the story idea you have so far, can't wait for when sasuke and his kids discover sakura is alive, tho I hope sakura doesn't die, please update soon its good so far, ja!
poweroflove chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
this is a orginal story especially based on the saskue/sakura paring. personally my favorite ones of saskue/sakura are the ones years later with all this future stuff in it. this is real good. keep it up and update soon
RoseSayukino chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Please write another chapter! The story's getting really good!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
Whoa... this is so far one of the best fics yet! Although, I can't really tell how Sakura is still alive when you said she's dead. And then at the first chapter where she died in the hands of her own kids made me go like: "WTH?" and then there... this is what happened before their fight, huh? I can't wait for the rest of your story to unfold!
allyluv chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
love the updates!

more please!
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I think that this story is very well written. So far I have enjoyed it greatly. Keep writing! :)
Non-participant chapter 5 . 7/10/2005